16

Y/n pov

When i woke up. I saw rustling in room. So i sit on my bed to see. It was Jiyoo.

She was packing her stuff which were on table.

"Oh! so miss is awake" she said.

I rolled my eyes. "No i sometimes sleep walk"

"Shut up. You slut, a hoe stay with one men for God sake. First you were with Jungkook. Then you attacked on my poor brother. Such a fuc#$%g slut are you-"

"Yah! Who told you to speak. Pack your stuff and leave. Why did you wake her up?" Jungkook entered room.

"I am going, so stop it. Take care of your slut"She said. Jungkook walk to me and infront of her hold my hand. She gasped. But Jungkook ignored "Babe, did she do anything to you?"

"Nothing, just call me slut and hoe. Also blame me for taking you and Jiroo guy" i told to Jungkook which was true.

"Yahh! How dare you!? You really want me to tell him?" Jungkook shouted to Jiyoo.

"I am going !" Jiyoo raised her voice and walk out.

"Suddenly why are you so rude with her?" i asked him narrowing my eyes.

"Secret" he said, winking and kissed me.

I kissed him back.

"Let's go down " we parted our lips, he said and i nodded

We were eating breakfast when Joon announced something "i want everyone in meeting right after it"

I looked to him and he caught me looking.

"Except y/n" he spoke and i put my head on chair and whined. "I almost forgot i am kidnapped here."

Jungkook who was right next to me was laughing at me and he held my hand from under table and squeeze a little bit.

Everyone was in meeting after breakfast and i was alone in room. When a idea cross my mind.

' If i run from here. Someone would recognize me and take me home.'

That was the worst idea i come up with not for a second i thought about Jungkook. And i ran.

I run towards door, slighty opening it and i run outside. Only thing that was in my mind was mom and dad.

I ran through trees. There were many trees the house was very hidden. I ran towards highway.

It was empty.

Why no one is here?

I thought i would be near town.

Jungkook PoV

We were in between discussion.

When hobi hyung exclaimed " Y/n ran away"

It took second for Suga to go through doors towards out. I also ran behind me.

Why you do that, y/n?

We ran to highway. But Suga hyung was faster with his inhuman speed. He clutched Y/n hand and bring her towards us.

Her head was down.

We go towards house and get in living room.

Suga hyung pushed y/n on living room sofa. I didnt dared to protect her. She decieved me.

"Why you ran away?" Namjoon hyung ask her. I kept quiet. I know i should, my hyungs will handle this situation.

"Y/n we tried to be nice to you. And we are calm as much as we can just because you are princess" Tae hyung said.