4

I woke up the cars were moving and lights but my eyes were too heavy to open again and they closes.

"White room is not really a good idea let's go for a room."

I opened my eyes I was laying on a bed comfortably.

"Am I back at palace?" I asked myself but before I reply myself, someone else replied it.

"No you are with us!"

"Oh my God, you scared me please speak softly." I exclaimed putting my hand on my chest.

My heart almost jump out of my chest when he spoke.

"Well, you are not princess here. So no orders!" He replied opposite to what I requested for.

"Why are you so rude?" I asked as it was a fact that he was being rude.

"Aish!!-" he said and threw his hand in air maybe to slap me but before that guy slap me.

I closed my eyes shut.

And heard someone opened door and screamed "No!"

This is too dramatic for me.

I opened my eyes to see the guy, hus hand was stopped mid air and then he put down slowly when another guy say something in his ear.

"W-who are you?" I asked both guys wandering my eyes from one guy to another.

"It's none of your business". the guy who was about to slap me answered. He has blonde hair and small eyes. He look kind of short but that doesn't matter. Also his hands were small.

"Leave now! Chim! It's enough." the guy shouted to the small guy and small guy left room.

Then the other guy look towards my direction. His hair were brown and has really soft look.

When did boys became so handsome?

"Y/n this is your room from now on. Don't try to run because it's useless we will catch you." That guy stated like I would listen to him.

"But who are you? Why did you kidnap me? Is it because of my father? What are you exac-" He cut me "I know, Y/n you have many questions in your head but you will be answered by the time goes by." he said this and left room.

Leaving me alone.

Appa, mom, Jen where are you?

Even though I am kidnapped, I am not scared. Look at this comfy bed how come they are letting me live in peace.

To be honest, I am liking this being outside. I never lived outside of castles. It's always a same old brick walls. This feel different.

I looked at creamy coloured walls . My coat was hanging on side, ceiling was also in creamy color, it has wooden floor. There was a cactus pot on a table. A mirror on wall, it was a small mirror.

No clock, nothing else. There was a door, maybe a door that leads to bathroom but when I tried to open it. It didn't work.

I laid back on bed. For some reason it felt good to be here.

It was almost day.

I was still thinking, feeling bored humming sing and then finally, main room door opened.

Until i saw last night guy came. He has tray in his hand. He walked towards bed and place it infront of me.