i pulled him off of me, and readjusted my collar "i guess you could say i got carried away sorry about that darling"

he was so bright and red, it was absolutely precious.

i slid my shoes on and i bent over to tie my shoes and he did a hard slap at my ass.

I turned around fast at him as i was caught off guard and i towered over the boy.

He whimpered and looked down scared of me.

I put my finger under his chin in an assertive manner to make him look at me, and i got down on one knee to be at eye level with the little angel.

"i'm sorry for scaring you sweetheart" i kissed his forehead and grabbed his hand to help myself up.

"let's go"

he walked in front of me, i took advantage of this and slapped his ass, all that came out of his mouth was a small giggle it was so cute.

We walked to what was close to the portal but made a left turn to follow threw a door, that lead to a big hallway it held people in rooms who were waiting to be assigned a demon so i grabbed the demon men who were wandering that hall, and assigned them to a door.

"3...2...1 go in"

in unison the demons went into the rooms, and you heard loud screams, as people were in terror of certain demons they had been given.

Now it was my turn to go to each room and see how things were going.

I knocked on the first door and oliver clung to my side as we entered the room.

"It's okay baby boy"

I waved at the first demon who was in he was the second best next to me his name was ryan, i always assigned him all of the slut of women because he wouldn't deal with their bull shit, because he was also gay, he adored oliver but at a reasonable stance that i allowed and he gave great advice.

the three girls i assigned him to where sitting on the bed with their legs crossed and heads down as i assume he already laid down ground rules, and one of the most common rules the demons would give was to "never look lucifer in the eye, even in a good way unless you're close to him or he makes you"

"lady's to embarrassed hm? It's not going to be so easy down here, should've picked the immortal if you wanted something easy?"

i couldn't feel oliver's hands on me he was standing in front of the women.

"you guys have pretty make up. How'd you do it? I'm oliver."

they looked at him and noticed his wings was nothing like anyone else's.

"oliver is mine. so don't get any ideas, or i'll have you removed and don't try to fucking flirt with me and get in the middle of us or there WILL be consequences.

After we went into that room we left and went to another and then another and another there were only four more left, and oliver had to tie his shoe, but i didn't notice.

And i walked straight into his ass and he just giggled as he pushed himself more into me i felt his ass against my hips and i held onto his with my hands and gripped hard.

"not now angel please."

"hm what's wrong daddy"

he looked at me from behind and wiggled his ass more, as soon as he came up from "tying" his shoe i grabbed that delicate throat and had him against the wall.

"you will pay for this"

i looked down at my now raging hard dick.

we went to the last four rooms and oliver was silent probably thinking about what i'd be doing to his poor little body.But he was in for a good long fuck.

I walked oliver into my office and i sat down in my big red velvet desk chair and oliver stood between my legs and i sat him on my lap and pushed myself to the edge of the chair so he could straddle me.

"tsk tsk angel you don't tease daddy and you'd think you'd know that from last time this happened."