Chapter 2

Jake had left about 30 minutes ago to go meet his friend he mentioned earlier.

I'm left to entertain myself somehow, quickly finding nothing that will work. I'm currently sitting on the couch in the living room next to the kitchen, just staring at the ceiling and noticing all the little specks that you wouldn't be able to see by just glancing at the ceiling.

Who even looks up these days? I zone out and into my own world of random questions that float around my head until someone bangs pans together in front of my face causing me to shriek.

Aaron and Corey start laughing as I come back to reality and start chasing Aaron, who was the one to hit the pans together, while Corey chases after us recording what I assume to be one of Aaron's harmless prank videos.

"You motherfucker!" I scream at him, playing along for the camera. To be honest I couldn't give more of a fuck about it.

After chasing him for about 5 minutes I finally give up and turn to Corey.

"You know, I'm not actually that mad about it, had I been doing something important this would be a whole 'nother story. But I really don't care." I confess as I burst out laughing with Corey.

"What the fuck dude. You looked like you were gonna murder him and then you just turn around and say that you're not even that mad." Corey falls to the floor laughing and wheezing.

"HEY AARON!!! I'VE GOT YOUR PARTNER IN CRIME SO YOU BETTER SURRENDER!!" I yell up the stairs just to add more of a laugh factor.

He immediately rushes downstairs and gasps dramatically while collapsing to the floor.

"No, my love! Please take me instead!" He cries even more dramatically in a girlish voice.

My lips twitch as I try to contain my smiles and laughs.

"No don't listen. Take me." Corey quickly shoves into the conversation before I can reply.

"Ummm. How bout I just kill you both since you're both technically apart of this?" I look at them both quizzically.

"That's actually a really good point." Corey immediately starts laughing after that and we all join in.

Aaron then starts doing his bit where he's all like "you just got pranked" while Corey says the exact same thing but in a weird voice.

He then ends the video and apologises for scaring me which I call him stupid for and that he shouldn't be apologising cause it was actually really funny.

"Anyways thanks for that. It was actually really fun and you killed my boredom so, win win. Now if ya don't mind, imma just go back to doing nothing." My moment of fun is short lived but still worth it. I walk up to my room this time and watch YouTube to pass the time.

Jake didn't tell me when he'll be back so I decid to wait for him to get back.

"What kind of collab takes place at night?" I quietly ask myself as I switch from YouTube to Netflix and put on a random movie.

I begin scrolling through my socials halfway through the movie due to boredom. Nothing interesting has happened recently, in drama sense of course.

I start to get really bored so I decide to take a nap and by the time I wake up Jake should be home.

-Time skip to 3am-

I awoke with a start as I shoot up in bed breathing heavily. I immediately look to my side where Jake should be to find it empty. He couldn't possibly still be at that collab right?

I get up and make my way downstairs assuming he is just getting a snack.

Halfway down the stairs I hear a smash coming from the kitchen causing me to slightly squeal. With my hand over my heart from jumping, I slowly make my way fully down the stairs and inch towards the kitchen.

I round the corner and go straight for the light switch. As I flick the switch, I scream in pain and fall to the floor.

With the light now on I can that a glass that had been on the counter was now shattered on the floor near the light switch.

I shut my eyes tightly while holding my foot close to me, feeling the sticky liquid already. I look down assuming the worse and what do you know, I'm right.

A decently sized glass shard is somehow stabbing straight into my right foot near the left side of it. My eyes widen as I see it, blood practically spewing everywhere. I start to hyperventilate at the sight of it, going into panic mode almost immediately.

I was sure I was going to bleed out on the floor of the kitchen while having a panic attack even as I heard footsteps thundering down the stairs.

I'm laying on my side, not even bothering to hold my foot anymore, I couldn't. I have gone into a state of panic which causes my whole body to numb, I can't move even if I want to. I have no control over my body at this moment and that set more panic in.

I can only slightly hear the panicked voices that are talking around me however most of it is just a small buzz in my ears.

I only know who one of the people are when they lift me into their lap and try to see if I'm responsive.

Colby looks as though he is talking to me but I can't hear anything at this point. He moves his finger from one spot over to the other while I followed with my eyes, assuming that's what he wants me to do.

He immediately turns his head to where I assume the others are and said something. Someone rushes over with a phone to their ear and said something to someone on the other line.

I can't believe this is happening, I just wanted to find Jake and possibly get my own snack. Remembering my reason for coming downstairs, my eyes frantically dart around the people in the kitchen looking for a splotch of pinky-red.

No luck.

However I did see a big blotch of pastel pink but immediately knew that it was Sam and his normal style of clothes that is actually something to admire.

Aside from that I can't find him which only makes me panic more. Is he ok? Did he get jumped on his way home? Was he in an accident?

The questions make my head spin even more than it was before. I can barely register that my breathing has become rapid and my heart is pounding so hard against my rib cage that it should've ripped through my chest at this point.

The only thing I can see clearly at the moment is Colby's face as he looks down at me, seemingly talking to my deaf ears. However that doesn't last long, the sides of my vision begin to darken before my whole vision is black as I'm whisked away by unconsciousness.