Chapter 29

"Okay, thank you so much." I thanked him again. "Hey son, how about helping me load the bags into the truck?" Bruce asked. Jeff nodded his head with a short, "Sure thing" before he followed after Bruce to load up the truck with our stuff. I left the bathroom and Bruce told me that breakfast was on the table and that I could just pick a plate.

I was so excited to finally be able to go home.
________________________________

Once we had finished breakfast and once everything was packed in the truck, we hit the road with no time to waste.

"How much further until you folks reach home?" Bruce asked us. I looked at Jeff and he got that as the hint to speak up.

"Probably another 3 or 4 hours." He replied. It sure felt like a lot longer when he was driving. "Ah, too bad I wasn't heading out that way." He said as he glanced in the mirror at me.

"You've done so much for us Bruce. Thank you so much. If there is anything we can do to repay you, let us know." I changed the subject.

"Bah, I don't need payment. I enjoy helping people who need it." He responded. I nodded my head and the car went silent again. Bruce decided that the radio was a good idea so he turned it on lowly.

I ignored the song that played and laid my head on Jeff's shoulder. He decided to sit in the back with me, knowing I was exhausted and just wanted cuddles. "How are you feeling?" Jeff asked me quietly.

"Not as nauseous as I was earlier." I chuckled. "That's good." He smiled as he pecked my head. Jeff was transformed into his normal looking self so he wouldn't scare anyone.

After a while of Bruce driving, we finally had reached town. "I guess this is where I drop you folks off at." Bruce smiled in the rear view mirror.

"Thank you so much for everything Bruce." I said to him, returning his smile. "It was not a problem dear." He stated as he unlocked the doors for us to get out.

"Have a safe trip home you two." He said as Jeff opened the door, helping me out in the process. "You as well." Jeff nodded his head towards Bruce.

We bid the man farewell after grabbing our luggage as we went into a building to book a cab. It didn't take long to get one and the driver helped us load our bags in the trunk.

"You two seem awfully young to be out here by yourselves." The cab driver stated. Why did everyone think we were so young?

"We were just on vacation." I said simply. He nodded his head and got into the driver's seat. Jeff and I got into the back and put our seatbelts on. Jeff told him where to go and he nodded his head, setting off towards home.
**********
I had fallen asleep in the cab and I was awoken by gently shaking. "We are home princess." I heard Jeff's soft voice. I opened my eyes and looked around, looking at him. He smiled gently at me and helped me out of the cab.

I looked at the mansion with a sense of relief. Finally home.

I went to get some bags out of the car but Jeff stopped me. "Oh no you don't baby." He said to me as he took the bags from my hand. "Jeff." I whined in protest. "No baby, you aren't carrying anything heavy. Or anything for that matter. I can't risk you hurting the baby or yourself." He told me.

I sighed in reply. "Fine." I mumbled. He kissed my cheek before he began to bring the bags inside. I stayed out by the cab driver, getting money out of my bag to pay him. It didn't take long for the world to go black as I felt something collide with the back of my head.
°°°°°°°°°°°
I woke up sitting upright in a chair. My arms were tied by my wrists behind the chair I was on as I struggled to break free.

"Now, now, now. What do we have here?" I heard a familiar voice. "What the hell Jane!" I shouted. "Shh, shh, shh. Not so loud... You don't want to wake the dogs." She smiled evilly as she pointed her fingers to several Dobermans that were behind a fence.

I began to feel cold sweat dripping down my back. "W-what are you doing?" I whispered nervously. "You see, these dogs are starving. They haven't eaten in a week." She began to tell her story.

She stood up, grabbing some fencing before dragging it over to me. She wrapped it around my body so that I wasn't as easily accessible to the dogs but enough for them to still be able to tear flesh from my skin.

"And I found out that you may have told Jeff that I was going to take your child when it was born." She hummed as she twirled a knife in her hands.

"I-I'm sorry. He kept bugging me about it and once I found out I was pregnant I couldn't exactly lie to him." I explained carefully.

"Oh Kit." Jane sighed. "Now he's going to be on guard, watching for me. As is every other creepypasta once they find out about your... spawn." She huffed.

"The only reason I want that baby is because it's supposed to be mine! You're not supposed to be with Jeff and you're sure as hell not supposed to be having his child! It should be mine and grow up with me! It's supposed to be EVIL!" Jane screamed.

The dogs on the other side of the fence began to stir and shift. One of them woke up and started to growl, the others waking up and following suit. My heart began to race as Jane slowly made her way over to the cage.

"All you have to do is promise me your child without putting up a fight and I won't release the hell hounds." Her wicked smile shined in the dimly lit room.

"Never! I will never subject my child to the likes of you! It will be loved and protected with it's REAL mother and father!" I yelled at her angrily.

"Suit yourself then." Jane shrugged before she kicked the fence open, disappearing around the corner. My heart pounded in my chest as I watched the dogs run towards me at full speed.

I let out an ear piercing scream when the first one's teeth made contact with the little bit of flesh that was exposed by the fencing. He tore it away from my body and before I could blink, two more were ripping skin off of me from other sides.

The pain was unbearable and my eyes were blurry with tears and pain, all I could see was red. I'm sorry Jeff... I didn't want it to end this way...