Chapter 20

"On three I'm going to pull it out. One... Two..." Before the word three could escape Slender's thoughts, he yanked the stick out of me in one quick pull.

A gasp escaped my lips and then everything went black.

-----

I once again woke up in my room. I had an IV hooked up to me and I had a few pillows underneath my head to elevate my body a little. I looked around and of course, Jeff was here. He was sitting in a chair next to my bed. His head was laying on my bed, indicating that he was sleeping. I looked down at my stomach and saw a small bloodstain on the overly large grey shirt I had on.

I pulled the shirt up slowly and saw the white bandage that was wrapped around my abdomen. There was a fairly large red circle on it, where the stab wound must have bled. I wanted to see what it looked like so I slowly started to unwrap the bandage.

"Kit, no," Jeff said as he gently grabbed my wrist. "I want to see it," I spoke softly. "Princess, if you take the bandage off, it will start bleeding again," Jeff said as he moved my hand to the side.

I just nodded my head and left it be. "Did slender find out who did it?" I asked Jeff. He shook his head. "But he is trying really hard to find out who it was." He assured me as he kissed my hand.

I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to remember anything at all. Jeff squeezed my hand and tears fell down his face as he lightly traced his hand on my abdomen, being careful of my wound. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I was just thinking if this had happened if you had a child inside of you... My child. It would be dead and I don't know how either of us would cope with that." He shook his head in sorrow. "Jeff... Do you think us being together is a good idea right now?" I asked him.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "Of course I do! You're my princess, my baby, my world, my everything. I have no idea what the hell I'd do without you right now..." He looked down at my hand in his.

"I'd be so lost without you baby..." He whimpered as he brought my hand up to his face. He kissed it once more than rested the palm of my hand on his cheek. I sighed.

"Don't ever try to tell me we'd be better off apart. Understand me?" He said sternly with tears in his eyes. I nodded my head and brought my hand over to me with his still attached kissed both of his hands.

"I love you, Jeff," I told him. "I love you too princess." He smiled.

After that talk we had, I fell asleep again. I didn't dream about anything so it was peaceful.

----

I woke up once again and I was all healed up. Slenderman stood in the corner of my room. "How are you feeling, child?" He questioned me. "A lot better, did you heal me?" I answered and asked. He nodded his head.

"Have you found out who did this to me?" I questioned. He shook his head. I sighed.

"Where's Jeff?" I asked Slender Man. Just as I asked, the door opened and Jeff came in with some flowers and a teddy bear.

I smiled lightly as I watched him struggle to get into the room.

"Is she-?" Jeff started and jumped slightly when he saw me.

"Um... you weren't supposed to see this yet..." he said, gesturing to the gifts he got me. I giggled.

"I'm sorry would you like me to close my eyes?" I questioned. He blushed. "It's a bit late now... you already saw them..." He frowned.

"Well if it makes it any better, I love them." I said as I held my hand out for the teddy bear.

Jeff handed it to me and it's soft fur caressed my fingers. It was a white teddy bear holding a red heart saying "I love you".

"You're the sweetest." I smiled. He leaned down and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll leave you two alone." Slender said to us and exited in the room.

I focused my eyes of Jeff and realized he was staring at my abdomen.

"It's healed." I stated. He nodded his head. I gently grabbed his arm and pulled him in.

"I'm fine, okay?" I told him as I kissed his cheek. He nodded again.

"Are you alright?" I asked, slightly concerned. He nodded his head again, still staring at my abdomen.

"Jeff why are you-?" I began to question. He had cut me off. "I want to have a baby." He blurted.

"What?" I questioned, shocked. "I want us to have a baby." He restated. I was honestly not expecting that.

"But Jeff... we haven't even slept together yet. We aren't married and Zalgo is coming after me. We can't have a baby in these conditions. It wouldn't be safe..." I told him as I brushed my fingers gently across the back of his hand.

"I know that. But I want to have a baby with you Kit..." He lowered his gaze to the floor.

"In due time. Let's get rid of Zalgo first." I smiled. He nodded his head.

"Are you hungry?" Jeff asked. I nodded my head. Now that he brought it up, I've actually noticed.

"Let's go get some food in your belly" He carefully helped me out of the bed.

Jeff and I both made our way downstairs to get something to eat. That assailant better not show its face.
———————-

(Hiiiiii guyssssss! It's me! I'm back :) anyways, sorry for the inactivity and here's a chapter. I hope to get through this book soon. Stay tuned for the next chapter :))))