Chapter 23

"Jeff..." I whispered. "Yes princess?" He questioned. "Where the hell are we?" I asked. He chuckled. "Welcome to the Wood's Mansion." He said.
__________________________

I was amazed at the sight before my eyes. "I-I-..." I stuttered. No words could come out of my mouth. "C'mon! Don't just stand there." Jeff smiled as he pulled me by my arm and into the gianormous house.

"Jeff..." I muttered. He gave me a questioning look. "It's amazing..." I finished, taking in the scenery around me. He led me upstairs to a room. It was huge with a king sized bed.

"This..." He whispered as I felt his hand snake around my waist. "Is our room..." He finished in my ear. My face flushed pink. OUR room...? "Um... Jeff. You said our room? You mean we are sleeping in the same room and the same bed for two weeks?" I asked him. He nodded his head with a smirk.

"Trust me... You won't wanna leave it." He said smiling. "Won't I?" I smiled, playing along. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Let me show you around the rest of the house." He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room.

We saw the giant kitchen, bathroom, living area and guest room. Jeff also showed me the pool in the backyard. Good thing I brought my bathing suit. Once he showed me around the whole house, I stopped at a door. "Is this the basement?" I asked as I reached for the knob.

Jeff quickly grabbed my hand. "Do NOT go down there." He said in a low voice. "Why? Jeff you're scaring me." I questioned as I looked at the door. "You're better off not knowing, believe me." He said as he once again grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. "Let's bring our bags in so we can settle." Jeff smiled and handed me my suitcases, grabbing his own.

We set them in our room and Jeff showed me which dresser is mine and which is his. I put away all my clothes and put my neccessities in the joined on bathroom.

"What do you want for supper princess?" Jeff asked me. "Um... Hmm... I have no idea. What do you want?" I replied. "Lets just order a pizza." Jeff chuckled. I nodded my head in agreement. Jeff called the pizza place and ordered a pizza with the works. He doesn't like onion so he told them not to put onions on it. They said they would deliver it in about 45 minutes.

Jeff and I started watching a horror movie. Of course Jeff wasn't scared cause for crying outloud he was a killer, but I still was terrified even though I'm a creepypasta too.

The doorbell rang and I squealed and jumped. Jeff started laughing his ass off. "Calm down it's just the pizza dude." He chortled. I took a deep breath. When he came back into the room with the pizza I crossed over my arms. "I wasn't scared. I have no idea what you were talking about." I huffed.

"Sure princess. You can pretend to be the big bad wolf all you want but we both know you're just a cute little pup." He smiled as he kissed me. I wanted him to keep going but he pulled away. I grunted as he grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Here." He says as he hands the piece to me and grabs another one. We both eat our pizza in peace. Jeff had 4 and a half more pieces. If I didn't eat half of one of his slices he woulda had 6 pieces of pizza.

I was lying my head on Jeff's lap and he was looking down at me. "Change back." I told him. He looked at me confused. "You don't want me to stay in my human form?" He questioned. I shook my head. "That's not the Jeff I fell in love with. I fell in love with the real you." I told him as I carressed his face.

He changed back to his creepypasta form and I smiled. "There is the Jeff I know and love." I reached up to kiss him. He kissed me back and the kiss got more intense. Jeff had flipped me underneath so he was on top.

After he kissed me some more he slowly pulled away. "Don't stop." I whinned. "If I don't stop now princess I won't be ble to hold myself back. I don't want to rush things with you or hurt you." He said softly.

"Jeff... I'm ready. I want to do this." I told him. His smile met his eyes as he leaned down to kiss me again, touching my body as he went. "Lets move this to somewhere more comfortable. I want this to be special." Jeff told me as he picked me up bridal style. He continued kissing me as he brought me upstairs into our bedroom.

This was the best night of my life.