2

ToDAYs BOp- SF9. Literally their songs are amazing and they're totally underrated so please show those boys some love!
IM A GOoD GooD GOoD GooD GooD GUy
Sir were you a good guy in Now or Never? Hmmm all I remember are attacks sooooo

Love you all! Please vote and comment!😊😘💖💗

Jungkook-

My life flashed before my eyes as I struggled to breathe. I quickly gulped my orange juice to help get the food down as Jin, the eldest of he group patted me on the back a little too hard. Finally, I got the food down and was able to breathe but Jin still HIT my back.

"Hey! I'm not choking anymore!" I screeched as I coughed.

He stopped.

" I know."

Wow.

Of course he did. I finally looked up to see the boy coughing too with a McMuffin wrapper in his hand.
He had a McMuffin too? Good taste.
He looked up from his arm and we made eye contact as we got over the coughing fit.

Out of nowhere I expressed my thought out loud at the same time he did.

"The McMuffins freaking McChoked us."

Taehyung-

I chugged my mango smoothie to push the food down my throat.

I guess this is how I die.

My grave is gonna say KIM TAEHYUNG- DIED BY CHOKING ON A MCMUFFIN.

WHY CRUEL WORLD?

WHY?

I didn't notice Namjoon, Jin's boyfriend patting my back, helping me. The choking turned to coughing and I soon was able to breathe.

For now. I could die in a minute. Who knows?

"You okay kid?"

Namjoon stopped patting my back. I just threw him a thumbs up and continued to gulp my drink. I couldn't believe the McMuffin would do this to me.
It choked me.
I looked up to see the beautiful boy staring at me, coughing subsided.
I don't know how, but at the same time, same minute, same second, same date, we both said,

"The McMuffins freaking McChoked us."