Chapter 1 ~ New bullies

Disclaimer: this story will only be mostly in YOUR point of view and it is about YOU falling in love with both the merrells and you need to choose. I'll try post every weekend. Also the A/N is going to be in bold. ENJOY THIS STORY. Y/N means your name.

Your POV
I woke up as my alarm was going off. I groan and I groggily turned it off and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I look at the mirror and see myself. This is the first day of sophomore year and I couldn't be more dreadful. I HATE school and when I say I HATE that mean I really despise something. I live with my Bestfriend Victoria or Tori for short. She is the only person that's always been there for me and that's always had my back. She is honestly the best thing that's ever happened in my life. I'm really grateful for her. I brush my hair and I go down stairs to get some breakfast. Tori is already up.

Me: Morning Tori.
Tori: morning Y/N. Are you excited to go to school! There is gonna be so many party's I will drag you too and some really cute boys to meet! Come and eat so we don't be late!
Me: well... I don't want to party or meet guys because I go to school for my education.
Tori: UHHHH you're so boring! Come on eat.
Me: so what is there to eat?
Tori: well.. it's on the table! (Laughs)
Me: a banana?
Tori: it's either that or nothing (chuckles)
Me: (chuckles) I'll eat in on my way to school.
Tori: alright!! Let's go!

Tori grabs the car keys and heads out to the car we had. A Nissan Micra. It's better than nothing! We enter the car and Tori is driving. The school was about 5 mins away by Car but 15 mins when walking.

5 mins later

We finally arrived to school. It was packed with people and teachers around the school. Tori went to find her popular 'friends' and that means I'm all alone. I didn't have any friends besides Victoria. I walk around to find my locker as I bump into someone making them drop all of their books. I immediately pick the books from the ground and apologise.

Me: I'm so sorry! I didn't watch where I was going! I needed to be more carefu-
??: heyyy it's okay! Don't worry.

It was a guy. He stands up and let his hand out for me to help me get up. His jawline was sharp. His earring dangling down from his ear made him more attractive. He stared into my eyes until I broke the tension.

Me: uh.. again I'm sorry. (I let out a sympathy smile)
??: you need to stop apologising. (He chuckles) also what's your name princess?

PRINCESS! REALLY! I don't wanna say anything! Oh goddd Something needs to happen so I don't talk to him!

Me: uh my uh name is Y/N.
??: that's a unique name. I like it. (He smiles)
Me: uh what about yours?

Whyyyyy did I just dooo that!!

??: Mine? My name is Grayson. Grayson Dolan.
But you can call me Gray for short if you'd like.

*RIINNNNNGGGG*

I jumped out of fear because the bell rang. We were standing right next to it and I couldn't help but jump... into Grayson's Hands. Yup this is awkward.

Me: oh.. I'm sorry I just got really scared. (Peeling myself of him)
Gray: you really need to stop apologising. (Laughs) Well we need to get to class but.. I'll see you after? Actually, what class do you have?
Me: I haveeee.. (checks schedule) Chemistry.
Gray: awwwhh I have Geography. I will see you at lunch?
Me: yeah I'll see you later.. Gray. (Giggles)
Gray: Bye bye... Y/N

I walk away from him as I smile. I don't need boys!! I need to friend zone him. Unless he doesn't like me that's completely fine. I finally get to chemistry and my Teacher starts the class. I can't see Tori anywhere. That's great! I'm in chem all by myself. I'll just sit by myself.

Lunch

I got out of my lesson to go to lunch. And I went to get my food. Jacket potatoes with beans and cheese. Hmm.. okay then. I try to spot if I see Tori or Gray. I see Tori with her group of 'friends' so I sit by myself as I read a book. I was readying Romeo and Juliet. I was eating by myself as I see a group of people come to me. I look at them confused. They all sat on the table I was at. There were twins that were girls and 3 guys. I started to panic. My hyperhidrosis kicked in. (Hyperhidrosis is a disorder that makes your hands and feet sweat like crazy! I have it lol) one of the twins took my plate of the food and threw it on me! I had beans and potatoes on my shirt!

Me: what the hell!
??: oops. (Laughs evilly) can you get out of our table. Please. (She looked at me pouting her lips while everyone else laughed. But I have never seen these twins before in this school)
The other twin: Veronica! That's so mean! Ask nicely! Don't be mean like that.

The other twin goes up to me and takes me to the bathroom to clear my things up. I wanna know her name. She stood up for me. Against her twin sister that she has know for her whole life to someone she met 30 seconds ago. We finally go into the bathroom. There was no one else in there but me and her. Her eyes sparkle every time I look at them. She takes her bag and pulls out clothes from her bag.

??: here. These are my spare clothes in case something like this would ever happen to me.
Me: I'm sorry I'm not gonna take that. It's yours. Thanks for the help though.

I try walk out but she stops me.

??: please? I want to help you. You think people won't bully you because you have a jacket potato and a stain on you! No it's the opposite. I don't wanna see you hurt.
Me: but you don't even know me.
??: fine okay. I'm just trying to be nice. Bye have a good day. (Tried to go out.. tries)
Me: no NOO wait! (I held her arm) I mean if it's okay with you.. I can borrow it.
??: Yeah. Here you go. I'm Vanessa by the way. Vanessa Merrell. Or Nessa for short and my twin who threw that food at you is Veronica it Roni for short. She's mean to people she doesn't get along with but trust me that she is really nice. What's your name?
Me: My name is Y/N
Nessa: such a nice name! I love it! Do you wanna go to a party after school? I can drive you their if you want.
Me: how about. You give me your number and I text you or call you about my decision?
Nessa: hmm. Okay (she smirks) here.
Me: thank you.

*RIIINGGGGG*

Me: well I have to get to class now. Bye Vanessa.
Nessa: byeeee Y/N

CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE BOI
is it good? Comment :)
Have a good day
Be True ❤️ Be YOUnique 💜

Word count: 1235