Chapter 31

The group of regalias and Gods looked at the ring like thing in the sky, their eyes widened, they had never seen such a thing. And who knew that Gods could be so harsh?

How exactly did they end up here? Weren't they having a conversation of about the war? Well, let's get back to that-

The young blonde hugged his knees, no longer knowing what to think, the brother of his cherished master was insane! What was he to do with this new information, does Yato know anyway?

He stayed quiet, listening attentively to the conversation. Eavesdropping wasn't really his thing, this was a special case however. Taking one deep breath, he was as quiet as a mouse.

"Y/n, h-he was the cause of all of this?" Hiyori asks the man with glasses,
"Not necessarily, although he is considered a hero for stopping the pointless law and leading such a movement." Kazuma corrects the assumptions of the young brunette.

Hiyori looked down, trying to digest the new information. She would have never guessed Y/n was part of the war. Why did he do it anyway?

Over the small interactions the two had, even Hiyori could tell that Y/n would had rather stayed out of it. He would poke fun of the monster of the war, he would be amused.

So why? Why did he do it? What is his game? Just who and what made him do it? Y/n in one with the shadows, he's the type to manipulate everyone in the sidelines- no one knowing.

Or so she thought.

Is it possible that perhaps Y/n isn't as bad as he let's out to be?

Faint wind blew and tangled the glossy brown hair of the pink eyed teenager, the blessed vessel known as Kazuma stares for a reaction. He stayed quiet for the teenager, knowing thoughts were coming to her from left and right.

She looked up at the male,
"And then what happened?"

This was a surprise for Kazuma, he thought Hiyori would have needed more time to digest that a friend of her's would have done such a thing.

Kazuma pulls up black glasses, his thoughts?-
'Of course, Hiyori is no longer doing this because of mere curiosity,' Kazuma puts his hand down, away from his eye sight. He stared at the look of determination in front of him, Hiyori had her fist clenched.
'She's now doing this because her friend is involved, because she cares about Y/n'

'What a peculiar girl- a human one at that.'

The young regalia listened, awaiting for his sensei's answer. That was, until he heard his cellphone sound, it vibrated, luckily, no one other than him noticed. He opens it, his beautiful peach colored eyes widened.

Kazuma clears his throat, "Well-"
His sentence was cut short, the door loudly opens revealing a blonde.

"Kazuma, Hiyori, Kofuku texted. She says she might know where Yato and Y/n are. He have to go, now!"

Without saying a word, they each got up and ran out of Kofuku's place,
"Yukine, where exactly is our destination?" Kazuma asks.
"Lord Tenshi's, you probably already know, but the gods of fortune are already out. Bishamon is there too," Yukine responds quickly,
"Vina? I thought I told her to stay out of it." The troubled regalia sighs.
"Yeah, Tsuyu is actually the spirit of a plumb tree, so she used her 'powers' to track where Y/n and Yato are." He answers.
"Did Lady Kofuku tell you where over text?" Hiyori asks Yukine.
"No, she'll tell us once the get there."

They pant loudly, finally making it to the large shrine owned by the certain god of fortune. Hiyori was the first to look up at Kofuku, the two males do the same seconds later.

"Where are they?" Hiyori asks,
"Where's Yato and Y/n?" Yukine soon asks after.

"They're on their way to the under world, you guys stay here. Bishamon along with her regalia will accompany Daikoku and I to the underworld to save them. You two, stay here." Kofuku said, seriously. Which was surprising by itself, however Yato? Y/n was a bit more believable. The blond regalia thought.

Of course, they young teens didn't listen. One thing after another, lead to now, where they are facing against actual, dangerous gods.

What's to happen now?

(Somebody, I'm beggin ya'll MAKE A SOUYA X REI FANFIC, OR AT LEAST A FANFIC ABOUT 'MARCH COMES IN LIKE A LION!

I WILL READ IT IF SO, PLEASEEEEE COMMENT!

-Author-chan)