Chapter 6 | What to Do

a/n Please listen to the music I added in the mulitmedia, I chose a video game OST that sounded fitting to this chapter. :) The story line for that game is absolutely amazing, I recommend that you play it or watch a playthrough of it. ^^

Happy birthday to Chanyeol, our vitamin, our happy virus, everything ♡ You guys do not know how excited I was for this day. XD

Also I'm so so sorry for not updating in a while I said I was going to be faster but I ended up being slower... xD

I ALSO apologize if this chapter is short and boring. But i hope its okay ^^ and if theres any mistakes or anything confusing, blame my lack of sleep and laziness. XD I will fix them later~

~

 "You have been cursed."

"What?!" The twelve girls exclaimed.

"Your eyes. They have been imprinted with the symbol of the Wonderland creatures. Well, their respective colors."

"In other words, you are under a manipulating spell. The only people who possess the power for that specific spell is the 12 boys whom you have met."

"This is seriously why we don't let those boys meet other women." RainA rolled her eyes at BorA who spoke.

"It was all in that drink you drank. That was for the spell to deepen. Then, once the boy strengthened the curse, your eyes changed into his color. Damn it, why did I make those.." RainA said, regret audible in every word she said.

"Wait, I just thought those drinks transported us here." Minhee said. "It's a 2 for 1?"

"Er.." NaNa spoke after conversing with BorA. "I suppose...? I mean, if you put it that way."

     "So, what are we supposed to do? They're the ones who caused all this. I mean, most of this. Right?" HeeRin asked for confirmation.

"If you don't lift the curse, we will have to.. see how we'll do with you." BoRa stuck up her nose.

The 12 girls looked at each other with their eyes wide open. "O-Off with the head...?" Akita stuttered with fright, but she clasped her hands over her mouth.

"I can't guarantee that it's off with the head, " the three aces got out of their thrones. "I am giving you a warning now. You must meet with the boys before... the side affects happen."

"Side affects?!" Leia shouted. "Yeah, um, no thank you...?" Chrissi added.

Without an answer, RainA looked at the 12 with a very serious expression. "It's do or die ladies. I will now transport you to a random place in Wonderland. I bid you adieu."

"Wait you didn't an--" IA was cut off once everyone had disappeared into thin air.

~

{ TAO POV }

I sat in a large cherry blossom tree, sharpening my blade once again. Oh how do I cherish this so much.

There was one thing on my mind that couldn't leave.

      "Why can't I bring myself to kill them.." I wondered to myself. "It's not like they're special or anything. They're just humans, so what?"

I was the last to leave the court room. Before getting out my seat, the Ace of Diamonds called my name. "Tao, l can ask you this, right?"

"I...sure..?"

"Well, since you haven't left yet I might as well tell you. I just did some research on the potion and your powers." NaNa read the scroll that was in her hands.