Markus status: trust

"I know there's a lot of people relying on you... And that can't be easy. But you don't have to hold that burden alone. You have people to talk to, they won't think your weak if you show them you're scared." You patted him on the shoulder with a smile. "Yeah... Thanks. I should go see if everyone is doing okay." Markus got up. You got up as well "yep, I guess I'll go back to the room." You decided. "Hands up." A loud voice came from the door, you were facing away from it, but you knew exactly who was there.

"What are you doing?" Markus asked. "Connor?" You said baffled as you turned around to face him. He had a gun pointed at you, if he shot it would've shot through you and Markus in one shot. He was ready to do it. "(Y/n)?" He was caught off guard but didn't lower his gun. "What are you doing here?" You asked him. "What do you mean 'why am I here'?!" He raised his voice at you, anger was defiantly there. You were shocked but you knew he was right to feel that way. "Connor, I don't want to fight-" "well, that's too bad because you can't hide and avoid shit anymore!" He was seething, you had never seen him like this. You felt so terrible "I'm not... I have nothing left to hide, Connor... I'm not going to avoid anything either. You have every right to be mad." You said as you looked down in shame. "Seriously 'right to be mad'? Are you kidding?" Markus asked, his voice was calm yet strong. "You shouldn't be hated for being you." Markus was trying to comfort you like you had. He could see you blamed yourself for a lot of things at this moment. "How do you know her?" Connor scoffed at Markus. "I'm her friend. And was there when she was dying. What were you doing at that time?" Markus jabbed as he stepped in front of you protectively. He was angry that someone you cared about was sitting here pointing a gun at you and yelling, he of course didn't know the entire story but that didn't matter to him. "You were in contact with the leader of deviants?!" Connor yelled at you. "You're not talking to her right now." Markus folded his arms defensively. "Yes I am." Connor glared daggers at Markus. Connor was so lost in his mind of emotions, he couldn't think clearly.

"I don't want to fight anyone, that's been my plan from the start. But if you continue to point that gun at (y/n) I think that'll change real fast." The leader of deviants as Connor called him took a step towards him aggressively. Connor cocked his gun ready to shoot but as the shot rang out (y/n) had slapped the gun out of his hands. The stray bullet shattering the window to thousands of pieces. The two males jumped but (y/n) didn't even blink. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! HOW DO YOU EVER EXPECT TO FIND PEACE IF YOU LOSE YOUR SHIT IF SO MUCH OF A GUN IS POINTED! AND I KNOW YOU'RE ANGRY! EVERYONES FUCKING ANGRY, EVERYONES FUCKING SCARED! I KNOW YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND FEELINGS BUT GOD DAMNIT!!! YOU TWO ARE ACTING LIKE FUCKING CHILDREN!!" (Y/n) screamed her lungs out at the two. Furious tears streamed down her face. After being worried sick about Connor he showed up pointing a gun at her friend. Not to mention she hadn't even had the chance to recover from d y i n g and still being so physically unstable that anything could mess up her system. Plus the fact that she held on to so much guilt, it was all too much.
"(Y/n) I-" Markus started "no! Don't say anything! Just go down to the rest, you have a job to do..." (Y/n) pinched the bridge of her nose trying to calm down. Warning signs were blaring, and her stress levels were high. Markus didn't move he was standing in place and Connor stood there as well. His system was unstable beyond belief.

As a last attempt Connor went for the gun that now laid on the ground. (Y/n) grabbed him by the collar and yanked him up and against the wall, but he already had the gun. "If you shoot anyone, you're shooting me! Fucking do it Connor! It would make you feel better to just end the fuck up in your system!" She screamed as she place the barrel of the gun against her chest, if one android not thinking straight wasn't enough, two defiantly was. "(Y/n)!" Markus shouted. "I've already died, I can do it again!" She cried. Connor was shocked into silence, he had seen her break down, he knew she had her limits but this was something so much worse. She was now sitting here begging to be killed.

For once in a long time Connor was able to think straight. "I'm sorry I-" (y/n) collapsed to her knees clutching her chest. Gasping for air "(y/n)!" Connor dropped to his knees with her "what's wrong?" He panicked. "Her system, it can't take it. Damnit, we need Michael." Markus sent out a message and not even a minute before Michael came crashing into the doorframe. He might be a jerk and cold but he had grown to care about this girl after he saw how much she gave up to live. "What's going on?" He asked as he laid her down and started looking over her vitals. She just gritted her teeth in painful silence. "Connor, listen to me. She might be alive, but she's just barely. Her system is running on the wrong parts. I need you to put aside things for a little bit. For right now, we have to focus on her." Markus looking for peace between him and Connor and searching his eyes for his answer. Connor was no longer confused and angry but instead just panicked and scared... Not much of an improvement.

He looked down at his partner who was crying on the floor from pain and he knew what his choices were and his choice.

[Become a deviant]
Let (y/n) die