The Creek⛰Chapter 16

Narrators POV:

It was 7:30 am. The sunlight was starting to peer through the blinds of the window allowing the room to lighten up. A ray of sunshine stroke Nathan's eye causing him to awake from his sleep.

Nathan's POV:
My eyes crept open slowly. The sunlight had woken me up. I cover my face and turn to my side to face away from the beam of light. I rubbed my eyes and scanned the side of the room. Aaron wasn't in his bed. I looked around and noticed the half naked Aaron checking himself in the mirror. His back afaced against me allowing me to his muscular frame. His whole backside was muscular. Man, how many times does this dude go to the gym?!

He begins to turn around revealing even more. His chest was sculpted and so were his abs! Compared to him, I was a bit chubby and wasn't as fit as him. I guess he noticed me staring because he began to grin.

"Like what you see?"

I roll my eyes and sit myself up.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

"7:32."

I slipped on my slippers and walk to the bathroom we had in our room. There was no way I was going to change in-front of him. Grabbing my clothes from my bag, I headed towards the bathroom.

"Hey! Why don't you change out here?"

I stiffly looked at him. Pervert.

"No." And with that, I closed the door and locked it behind me.

___________________________________

Narrators POV:
The two young mages finished getting ready and began to grab their essentials.

Aaron's POV:
I shoved my wallet down the pocket of my black jeans. Checking myself in the mirror I scanned over my outfit. I wore a gray sweatshirt since fall was still around, black jeans, and a pair of black converse.

"Can you stop looking at yourself and help me find my keys?!" Nathan yelled while practically flipping over his bed searching.

"How did you even lose them?" "Aren't they like your friends..?"

His eyes perked up at me.

"DUH!" "Sometimes I have the tendencies to lose things but of course I love them!"

"FOUND THEM!!"

___________________________________

Narrators POV:

Nathan, Andrea, Zak, and Lachlan were making their way down the hiking trail. To add more background, Andrea had invited the three others to join her on a hike down a trail she spotted yesterday when they first arrived.

Nathan's POV:

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea." Lachlan's suggested as he swats at a fly.

"Of course it was!" Andrea chimes.

"Look how pretty it is out here." She motions for us to look around.

"She's got a point." Zack speaks up shrugging his shoulders in agreement.

Lachlan rolls his eyes.

"Of course you have to take your girlfriends side."

No one spoke. Internally I was laughing my butt off, but the atmosphere prevented me from doing so.

"Wow you guys are really nice to one another."

Aaron broke the silence.

Everyone turned back to look at him.