Chapter 14: The Problem is Doubled

Elsa's heart jumped as she didn't want to take another look at the horrifying piece of paper. In fact, she wanted to freeze the paper... Or, second option, she could rip it to shreds... Or maybe she could arrange a funeral for it. She looked at it as if it was a monster crawling on her bed in its most terrifying condition, like it could end her life in an instant.

"No.. No.. Please, no.."

Her frightened whispers echoed through her study like a faint echo.

That paper, means trouble.
That paper, means a mess.
That paper, is a nightmare that is going to come for her tomorrow.

That absolute, good for nothing little cockroach who tore my little sister's heart into pieces in the brink of death is NOT entering or stepping a single foot on my kingdom.

Well... That isn't his best snitch... In fact, he tried to chop my head off with his blasted sword!

"Darling, what is going on in here?"

Her trembling hands wanted to rip the paper's guts... Wait, paper doesn't have guts.

His emerald green eyes met hers instantly, his arms helping her up from the small little corner she hugged her knees in, so much for hiding anyways...

"Elsa?" His voice rang out like a soft caress to her rough hard anger, her gentle blue eyes locking on his.

"Aiden... Please, hold me... I've had a stressful and eventful day.."

Aiden gave her a smile, sitting on her armchair, assisting the distressed woman gently to his lap. Elsa sat on him with a sigh, burying her head on his chest. The maroon cravat that was tied around his neck was a great addition to how fluffy it was.

"Aww, how stressful is your day, snowflake?" He asked as he stroked her back soothingly.

"You don't know the half of it," she grumbled.

"Hmm, I could tell. But please, calm down, alright? You can just tell me what it is, and let's see how we can fix the problem, yeah?"

How in the world did he know that there was a problem?

"It's a problem without a solution, my love.." She sighed.

Aiden frowned, "From your tone, it sounds pretty bad. Please, tell me?" He pleaded, pressing a kiss behind her ear convincingly.

"You can ask that to the paper on the floor," Elsa said in a frustrated way, glaring at the paper.

Aiden shrugged, picking it up silently.

The paper consisted a paragraph, an intricate cursive penmanship serving as the letter's font. It had a signature on the bottom part of it, a signature. Beside the paper is a removed wax seal, colored white and red.

To Queen Elsa of Arendelle,

This letter is to inform you about the Sixty Year Imprisonment of former Prince Hans of the Southern Isles which will be transferred back to your kingdom for further closer security.   He's been making unnecessary behavior and actions around the Southern Isles' cells, even none of our best recruits could bear his character. King Jonathan had clarified that it would be best if Arendelle supervised the former prince's actions in his former cell back in the palace's deep dungeons.

This also informs you, your majesty, Queen Elsa, about former Prince Hans's banishment. King Jonathan had, well, proved to the Southern Council that he wanted nothing to do with his brother, but King Jonathan assures you that the former Prince will tend to the conditions you have in set for him, either by force or he will decide that no further trouble has to be done.