Chapter 19

Death will come to you wherever you may be, even if you were in strong fortresses; if some good reaches them they say, "This is from Allah"; and if any misfortune reaches them, they say, "This is from you"; say, "Everything is from Allah"; what is wrong with these people, that they do not seem to understand anything?
(4:78)
------@@@@@------
Zeba pov
Today we are leaving for pune. I'm done with my packing it didn't took long. I called Idris but his phone was answered by his secretary. typical Idris always forgets to take his phone back after meetings today was no other day his secretary assured to send him my message. It has been two days I have actually meet Idris or talk to him our lunch went great we chatted alot then left for work. I basically dropped Idris and left for mine.

I didn't got chance to talk to him. The time I call him he is busy then he message me back later where we chat instead of talking because I'm busy then.

We decided to reach airport separately then head together from their. I did inform auntie about trip but she looked little bit upset and said I could just go to Pune and instruct my employee to work so I can be free to tour and spend sometime with Idris.I kept silent just saying I will manage time for both stuff.

I was before time at airport now its boarding time but Idris didn't arrived yet I tried calling him but it was out of reach. I called his secretary who said he left from office early in morning. I was ready to go alone if he didn't arrive. Why because its my work I can't delay and waste my time waiting. I saw Idris arriving with his bag and driver was dragging his other luggage I frowned seeing it.

"Assalamualaikum sorry their was traffic so I got late" he said collecting his bag from driver

"Walikumassalam really your 1 hour late because of traffic. I know that you came from shorter route it was 20 minutes way" I said and he forced smiled

"It took time to pack bags so I was late" he said

"Why so much luggage we are only going for a week" I said showing the luggage

"I thought it maybe needed so I took it" he said

"This much luggage you didn't even carry when you went for trip before" I said

"Oh that's because I used to stay in my hotel suite which have my clothes" he said

I just nodded my head then we boarded in plane I'm not good at working in plane so got bored and slept.

Idris pov
I was busy from 2 days and rarely slept because of work. I was very excited for this trip no I'm not fan of travelling well i do travel alot for business but this trip is different.

I slept day before trip schedule so I don't look tired i was late when I woke up without caring what clothes I'm packing I packed them in hurry and got ready fast.

I was just on time to airport then saw zeba waiting and walked towards her.

she frowned seeing my luggage and asked reason so I made silly excuse which its good she didn't asked much.

In plane I was checking my mails when I felt weight on my shoulder it was smarty she was sleeping peacefully clutching my hand. I shut laptop from one hand then slept and got up on hearing announcement. I parted from her before she wakes. She looked cute rubbing her eyes with hands.

" Did we reached? How long did I slept" she asked

"Yeah we did you slept whole ride" I said

"That's because I got bored. I mean if I'm bored I will get sleep. Once I slept in a conference" she said and I laughed at her