Goodbye Forever?

29th June, 2019

Bali Home, Turks and Caicos

8:26 AM

Dean and Liv were seen in the bathtub together

Dean and Liv were seen in the bathtub together. She was laying on top of him, covered in suds to hide her naked body. His arms were around her.

"Im sure you have a bunch of guys hitting on you at Hooters."he said.

"Its mostly old creepy guys. They tip really good though so I don't mind."

"Im not going to like that. Im going to have to be your personal body guard to make sure no one tries to be a smart ass around you."

"Id love that."she giggled.

VC-Liv-Last night was.....everything I wanted it to be *smiles* I don't want to get into too much details but....it was perfect. In all my years of dating I've never had such a magical experience with someone. Waking up to him this morning with his arm around me felt just right. Sometimes I wonder like...why isn't he appreciated more? He's such an amazing guy. What more could you want from a man? His girlfriend has no idea how lucky she was to have him. Was. Thats past tense.

VC-Producer-Have you thought of the possibility that he might get back together with his girlfriend?

VC-Liv-It crossed my mind. If that happens.....im going to be devastated. I-I don't even want to think about it because I'm just going to depress myself. I have no time for negative thoughts right now.

"What time do we have to leave?"he asked her.

"We have to check out at 12."

"We literally just got here and we have to leave already."

"I know. It sucks."

VC-Producer-What happened last night when the cameras weren't rolling?

VC-Dean-Um...some stuff happened...Lines may have been crossed.

VC-Producer-More crossed than they already have been?

VC-Dean-*nods* Yea......*sighs*

Thousand Waves Beach House, Turks and Caicos