Bonfire pt 2

June 5th

10:45 PM

"Hi ladies, please take a seat

"Hi ladies, please take a seat." Stephanie welcomed the six women.

The women all took seats on the stools. Their bonfire set up was exactly like the guys'.

VC-Sasha-I am so nervous about what im going to see like...im getting knots in my stomach, my heart's racing. I just want to bolt out of here. My anxiety is starting to act up.

"How are you guys feeling tonight?" Stephanie asked them.

Their responses were various.

"So ladies, welcome to your first bonfire." she said to them.

She began explaining to them what would happen at the bonfires, telling them the exact same thing she told the guys.

"You guys got it?" she asked when she was done.

They nodded.

"Sasha, we'll start with you. Are you going to be watching it with the girls or by yourself?" Stephanie asked.

"Um...." she hesitated, "Just to be safe, I'll watch it by myself. Girls no disrespect. I would just feel better seeing it alone."

"That's okay Sasha. We understand." Renee said.

Stephanie handed over the iPad to Sasha with a pair of headphones.

"Press play when you're ready." she said.

Sasha put the headphones on and pressed play

She took a deep breath, "Here we go."

/"No offense or anything but....basically you're dating your biggest fan girl so of course she wont screw up." said Bianca.

"Why would you say that?"

"Oh come on. Don't tell me you don't watch the shows when they air on TV. The Challenges, Are You The One. Sasha is obsessed with you. That's kind of weird don't you think?"

"No......I don't see it that way."

"Well boo I think you really need to think about it."

"She doesn't seem like a crazy fan girl. Back then she was a bit crazy but Sasha matured a lot."

"And that's how you fell in love? Because of her maturity? Her 'maturity' swept you off your feet?"

"Well....the maturity was something I liked and appreciated a lot-"

"Whats weird to me was that at first, you never gave the girl a chance. You saw her as a sister you said. And now....all of a sudden you're so in love with her? Why, because she 'matured'? It seemed to me that you got to smash on the beach and then 'fell in love'. "