Dates pt 1

June 1st

VC-Renee-So, today is our first date with the guys and we're going zip lining!

All six women and their dates went to the zip lining station which was located on the mountains in a forested area.

"Have you ever done zip lining before?" Cesaro asked Renee.

"Out of all the crazy things ive done, no. I never happened to do that."

The six pairs of dates stayed in a group. They listened to the zip lining instructor as he was informing them of what they had to do. There were two zip lines so each couple can go at the same time.

"Who wants to go first?" the instructor asked.

"We'll go!" Becky volunteered for her and Drew. The instructor geared them up and reminded them of what they had to do. In a matter of seconds, Becky and Drew took off along the zip line into the forest. She screamed out of excitement.

"God

"God.....heights."Renee said nervously as she looked on.

"You don't like heights now?" Cesaro asked.

"Had a bad experience on Battle Of The Couples so after that...yea heights and I aren't really friends anymore."

"Its okay. I'll be there and I'll protect you."

"Yea right. What if my harness breaks and I fall to my death in that forest?"

"They don't call me the Swiss Superman for nothing. I'll jump out of my harness and try to save you."

"I'll be dead by that time."

"Well then we'll be dead together after I jump."

She laughed, "You're the purest."

Each couple eventually got a chance to zip line across the forest. Some did it more than once.

VC-Nikki-This is definitely a super fun date because it really gets the adrenaline going and it makes you feel super badass and- I just love it!