Arrival

Location- A private island situated in the Turks and Caicos region.

30th May, 2019

A yacht was seen cruising the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean carrying passengers. Those passengers of course were our six couples who were about to endure an experience of a life time.

"Cheers guys!" said Sasha as her, Naomi, Finn, Becky and Renee all clinked their glasses that were filled with champagne.

"Shoot me in the head." Alexa said to AJ, rolling her eyes.

The pair were standing further away from everyone else, being a bit antisocial.

VC-Alexa-Okay so apparently, im going to be stuck on an island with Sasha-hate her obviously, Becky- hate her too, Nikki-we're not friends anymore, Naomi-don't care about her and Renee who also stopped talking to me.....Can I quit the show already?

"This is going to be really depressing." she said.

"Its not about them darlin' its about you and me. They don't matter." AJ rubbed her shoulders..

While AJ and Alexa were feeling like the black sheep of the crew, they weren't the only ones.

"Why does WWETV keep casting the same damn people for every show. Come on man. The United States has millions of people they can cast instead." Seth complained to his girlfriend.

VC-Seth-So I get onto the yacht, pretty excited about going to this private island....only to see AJ, Dean and Roman looking at me.......you got to be kidding.

Seth also stayed mostly by himself, looking out into the water as the yacht tore through it. At least he had one friend among the guys which was Finn.

VC-Finn-There is a lot of tension on this boat right now. Its pretty awkward but funny at the same time.

Some of the couples were interacting and drinking and some chose to stick by themselves. As they all looked ahead, they saw a large green platform that kept on getting closer and closer.

VC-Alexa-Im looking out ahead and I see that we're approaching the island and.....I cant help but to get emotional. All of a sudden...I don't want to do this anymore.

Alexa started sobbing into AJ's chest.

"Whats wrong?"

"I don't want to leave you. This is going to be a shitty time for me." she cried, "I don't-I don't want to do this."

He rubbed her back, "Its gonna be over before you know it Lex. Stop worrying."

VC-Alexa-I am the outcast here. All of these other girls are just going to be judging me and.....I don't want to deal with that. I know im not very liked and usually I don't care but now....im going to be surrounded by all the hate.

"You okay man? You're unusually very quiet today." Roman asked Dean, noticing he was acting very mellow.

"Yea im cool." he said as he was sitting on a bench looking out into the ocean.

"You want a beer or anything?"

He shook his head, "Im good."

Roman was a bit surprised by his refusal of a beer. It was very unlike him. He decided not to ask him too many questions and just leave him be. After all, Dean wasn't one to talk about his feelings.....while sober.

"Who do you guys think the host is going to be?" Naomi asked her group which consisted of Sasha, Nikki and Renee.

"Hopefully its Shane. I liked him. He was nice." said Renee.