Secrets Of The Past

7:18 PM

The Guys' Villa

VC-Paige-So when the guys got back from their dates, we all decided to play a little game called truth or drink where we ask the guys a question about themselves. If they don't answer or can't answer, they have to take a shot of alcohol. However, alcohol does not scare these guys so we decided to take it up a notch. They're going to be taking shots of hot sauce instead. Its do or die boys.

The six guys were seated in the outdoor hangout area at a table. On that table were shot glasses and a bottle of hot sauce.

"Are you really going to make us do this?" AJ asked.

"Just answer our questions and you won't have to drink the hot sauce. Simple." said Paige as she filled the glasses.

VC-AJ-Ive tasted that hot sauce before and man, it aint no joke.

All the girls assembled around the guys.

"Okay who wants to ask the first questions to our lovely bachelors here?" Paige asked.

"I'll go." said Kelly.

"Remember, juicy questions only."

"So guys, which girl do you think is the hottest in the house?" Kelly asked.

All the girls 'ooed'.

The guys all looked at each other.

"Be honest fellas." said Paige.

The guys hesitated for a few seconds.

"Cheers boys." said Roman before he downed a shot of hot sauce.

VC-Roman-You can't answer a question like that without somebody getting offended.

He immediately started coughing. The other guys followed suit and took the shot.

"Oh god." Seth coughed and screwed his face up, "Thats horrible."

VC-Seth-I can't answer that question! In my opinion, theres about 3 or 4 girls thats the hottest in the house, not just one.

In-between the guys coughing and clearing their throats, Alicia asked the next question.

"Ooo! I have a question! How big are you....down there?"

The girls cheered in excitement.

"Oh my god." Finn blushed.

"Spill the beans boys!" Alicia said.

"Lets do this again." Roman said, taking another shot of hot sauce and immediately coughing afterwards.

"Nooo Roman come on!" Paige whined.

VC-Paige-I was really curious about Roman for some reason *laughs*

Jimmy and AJ also took another dreadful shot of hot sauce.

"God, I wanna puke." said AJ.

"You should've answered it!" said Alicia.

"Ya'll are gonna have some serious toilet troubles later on." said Zelina.

"Im like...6 and a half I think." said Seth, "I don't know. I haven't measured in a while."

"Pft, yea right Seth. You're not that big." said Nia.

"How would you know?"

"Im just saying. You don't seem that big."

Seth rolled his eyes.

"Five and a half and proud." said Dean without hesitation.

"Im a six." said Finn with his cheeks all red.