𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

Start from the beginning

"Well don't ya'll look cute," Syn smirked, as the elevator door opened and they all stepped off. As soon as I seen Sadiya, I honestly didn't know what to say. I'm used to seeing shorty all the way dressed down, jeans, t-shirts, lil crop tops and shit like that.

She look fine as fuck.

"Quit starin', jit," Kash mumbled to me with a smirk on his face as Babygirl walked over to him.

"Fuck you," I chuckled, knowing he caught my ass.

We all went to the truck Shah rented and everybody was boo'd up in the front so I sat my single ass in the back row wit' Luck and Rico. She sat in the middle of us, looking in her phone, trying to fix a lil piece of her hair. They ain't put a lot of makeup on her, at least I couldn't tell if they did. All I knew was she had on some big ass lashes and lipgloss.

"You gon' buy me a drink since it's my birthday?" she asked, eyebrows raised. Shit I'll buy her whatever the hell she want looking like that.

"We'll see," I replied and she just smirked at me with a look in her eye. They must have given her ass a shot before she came downstairs because I ain't never seen her look at me like that before.

Once we got to the club, I'on know how Kash knows these niggas but we got in past the line and had a lil section right by the bar. Shah went to order shots and the girls went with him to get their lil drinks. My eyes refused to move off Sadiya, watching her lean over the bar.

I never really dwelled too much on the fact that I can't never stop thinking about her ass, because like I said, I was with her all the time, but it felt different. I found myself just wanting to be around her, even if we wasn't doing nothing but watching T.V., smoking in the car, eating, whatever, I wanted her there. I barely talk to other females, I ain't spoke to Layla in I don't know how long even though her ass stay blowing my shit. It's like I wasn't even checking for nobody unless it was her.

It was hard to read her at first, but the more time we spent together it got easier. She grew on me. I was never a dating type of nigga, I mean I had a girlfriend here and there when I still lived here, but I was never pressed 'bout no girl. She just might change that.

"Whatchu got?" I asked once they all came back. She just shrugged, sipping from the little black straw.

"Syn ordered it for me, it's good," she smiled big. Aw shit, she a lightweight. I could just see it in her face she was 'bout to be fucked up.

"Come dance birthday girl!" Rico called, pulling her up from next to me by her arm. She took her drink with her to the floor and started dancing with her and Babygirl, you could tell she was actually enjoying herself, she was smiling and laughing constantly, it was good to see her letting go of all that shit going on in her head.

Eventually she came back with a completely different drink, sitting right back next to me, but closer than last time. I glanced over at her and she just stared at me, biting her lip. I just raised my eyebrows at her, I knew her ass was not that bold.

Her lil hand reached out and started rubbing on my face, and I laughed.

"Whatchu doin'?" I smirked at her and she shook her head.

"You fine as hell, you know that?" she spoke lowly, making my eyes go wide.

Maybe she is that bold...

"Oh yeah?" she nodded and her hand moved from my face to my neck and then my chest and she just rubbed her hand back and forth, staring me in my face. The liquor must have really got to her ass because no way she doin this shit sober.

I ain't gon stop her though, lil baby living her best life.

She was about to say something and them Rico called her name to take another round of shots. "Take one with me," she grinned up at me. I had a drink or two already but it took a lot for me to get buzzed so I agreed and she grabbed my hand, pulling me behind her to the bar. When we got there, she handed me a shot of tequila and a lime.

"Lemme lick the salt off your hand here," she rushed out, taking the shaker off the table.

"Bitch you are acting up," Rico laughed, watching her. I looked down at her with my lip in between my teeth when she got the salt on my hand and licked that shit right up, taking her shot and immediately put the lime in her mouth.

She 'bout to get fucked up in here.

                                                  **

"Maj, I wanna go to sleep," she whined when I was walking her back to her room. She was walking fine but I ain't want her to fall and just stay her drunk ass on the floor and fall asleep.

"You 'bout to go to sleep, Dia, we right here," I chuckled, taking her keycard from her hand. "Go put yo' sleep clothes on, Ima' stay till you get in the bed," I told her. She nodded, rubbing her eye before kicking her heels off and walking slow over to her bag.

"Don't leave me, Semaj, Ima be back," she pointed her finger at me, and I just nodded, trying not to laugh.

"I'm not leaving, I'll be right here, go head," she walked as quickly as she could to their bathroom and came out ten minutes later, makeup gone and bonnet on, in nothing but a big t-shirt. "Aight get in the bed, I know yo ass sleepy,"

"Stay with me," she looked up at me once she fell into her queen bed. "Please?" I raised my eyebrows and stared back, waiting for her to take it back, but she didn't.

"You sure?"

"Mhm, come, lay down," she patted the spot next to her.

"I'on wanna get in yo' bed with my clothes on, Dia. You want me to go change?" she thought about it for a minute and nodded, so I went. I knew she'd probably stay up waitin on me so i just changed into some nike shorts and went back.

She pulled the sheets back for me and as soon as I laid down, she was on me, arm around my stomach and her head on my chest.

"You smell good," she mumbled, and I laughed.

"Thank you, ma" I replied and she nodded.

"I'ma go to sleep okay?" she said, voice small like it usually was.

"Okay, Sadiya." I nodded, "Goodnight,"

"This was such a good birthday. Night, Maj," I smiled to myself and out my hand on her back.

"Happy birthday, Dia."

**

hiiii :)

sadiya was acting up whew. she done did it all 💀

how y'all think she's gonna react when she gets up?

also they like each other how tute 🥺 we'll see what they do from here 👀

till next time babes 🥰