𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

Start from the beginning

                                              **

"Saidya you straight?" I chuckled, looking over at her. Her eyes were tinted red and her legs were still crossed up, watching the blunt.

"Mhm," she giggled, with a wide smile on her face. She been laughing at random shit for the last fifteen minutes, and I knew baby was probably smacked out her mind. Outside her laughing, she wasn't doing much talking, normal for her.

There was music playing in the background as we smoked, Kash and Babygirl was here now too. I watched her sway side to side to the song playing, in her own lil world. I don't know if it was the weed or if I just been trippin lately but she been on my mind heavy.

At first I just chalked it up to her being wit me all the time, so obviously when she wasn't there I was gon think about her. But it was all the damn time now, and that's not no normal shit for me.

"Maj," her voice sounded quietly, cutting my thoughts off.

"Yeah?" I met her red eyes again.

"Um...can we eat? I'm hungry," she asked, rubbing her flat stomach slightly. She already eat enough for the both of us, she smoked two blunts and she on her third, I know she probably starving right now.

"Yeah, we could. Whatchu wanna eat, ma?" I sat up from off the headboard while she thought, tapping her chin with her finger like a lil ass kid, making me laugh, then of course she busted out laughing too.

"Umm can we get five guys? I want a burger," she said, body still swaying. I just nodded, grabbing my keys off the nightstand. She quickly jumped up behind me, going to follow me.

"Sadiya you got them lil ass shorts on, where you goin'?" my face scrunched up looking at the clothes she wore. She had on a tiny ass tank top, no bra and them lil biker shorts. I mean she ain't my girl or nothing but damn.

"With you," she said like it was obvious, tugging her shorts a little bit. I was really tempted to say something else, but I left it alone.

Fuck it, I can fight.

"Girl come on," I mumbled, walking out the room. She followed quietly beside me, a happy look on her face. I texted Shah and them to make sure they sent me they food order because I be damned if Rico hungry ass come through and snatch all my shit up.

We drove in silence as I followed the GPS, glancing over at her every now and then, she was still staring out the window like a kid on a road trip.

"You comin' in wit' me?" I asked her once we finally pulled up. She nodded, unbuckling herself and getting out. We went in and she went straight to the front ordering her food and a milkshake. I ordered everyone's stuff and by the time we paid and everything her milkshake was up. She sat her lil happy ass on one of the stools and damn near drank the whole thing in one sip.

"Sadiya," I chuckled. "You'on wanna save none?"

"I mean yeah but this the best damn milkshake I ever had, shit. It's so good, Maj," she whined, still drinking from it. I couldn't help but laugh at her, we gotta get her high more often.

                                               **

"They still not done?" Kash complained from the couch he sat on. We was getting' ready to go out to whatever club, and since it's Luck's birthday tomorrow the girls wanted to dress her up and shit, but they was taking forever.

"You shoulda' known. They ass take forever to do everything" Shah chuckled. "Syn said they comin down the elevator now," he announced, and we all stood up to go.