器用達 奇跡 •|• Kiyotachi Kiseki

Start from the beginning

The demon chuckled while staring at each plants he could see, but then , nothing happened.

The girl felt odd at the sudden silence , and turned her head slightly to the side to meet two red eyes , staring straight into her soul.

"..right?"

She screamed as the demon pushed her down to the ground , licking his bloody lips before launching himself to the girl's face to eat her , but get hit by something hard.

His face was looking to the side , a slight bruise on his right cheek.

The girl underneath him panted while sobbing , a long of wood on her hands.

She just hit the demon with the wood log.

She kicked the demon while the demon was surprised, and run towards the house.

Before she could even step on the cobblestone before the door , the demon appeared from thin air and pulled the collar of the girl's white temple dress , a raging expression plastered on his face.

"YOU DAMN-"
"Lower your head,"

A voice spoke , and the temple girl lowered her head in reflex.Her eyes followed a shadow of someone on the cobblestone, swinging something.

Her ears perked up as a chant voiced near her ears.

"Ice Breathing : Fifth Form..."

"..Despairing Snowflake,"

In a heartbeat , a swishing sound emanated and everything blacked out for the temple girl.

Wh-What?

The temple girl flinched slightly , body laying down near the backyard door of her house , her eyes were forced to open.

All she could see is , the mysterious long haired shadow and crumbling body of the creature that had chased her , mutilated into 8 parts with snowflake slices.

And she blacked out again.

~~●●●●●~~●●●●●~~

"Achoo!!"

Naho sneezed as she and her two friends , Sumi and Kiyo entered the Winter Estate.

As usual , they wore their green , pink, and blue scarfs each time they visited her certain estate.

"Masa-saaaan, where are you?" Sumi peeked over the slit on the door , and frowned as she saw that the sword keeper on the wall are empty.

"Why, Sumi?" Kiyo curiously tapped on her friend's back.

"Geez, Masa-San is going outside.Seems like she's on a mission.She brought all her swords," Sumi sighed.

The three girls slumped down their shoulders , finally deciding to stay over and wait.

"Let's just clean her house..! Masa-San has never felt offended for us entering her house," Naho suggested.

"Okay, I'll clean her room!" Sumi chirped.

"Then , I'm the bathroom," Naho said.

"Um..I'll clean her rack of books," Kiyo smiled sheepishly."I've cleaned her living room this morning,"

"Okay ,"