Red Prince Of Crime

Charlie.

"Dear diary.... I'm getting my first ever customer yesterday, and It's from a help of a....friend? I guess. I barely know him. Red coat...."

Letting out a sigh, closing my book. The weird feeling playing my heart right now. What is this? Does mom know it? I wonder.

Boom! My door was kicked opened by Vaggie.

"CHARLIE!"

"V-Vaggie?"

"COME QUICK!"

She drag me to the living room. And everyone is there too. What happened?

"You need to see this!" Vaggie and i sit on the couch with the other staff.

"You....wanted me to watch TV?"

"Just watch!"

The TV show is the 666 NEWS. Ugh i hate Katie Killjoy.

"Popcorn?" Husk offering.

"No thanks."

And here we go....

"Good evening! I'm Katie Killjoy."

"And I'm Tom Trench. Today news is started with...."

Yada yada yada! Finally! The main event which i think the one Vaggie wanted me to watch.

"For the last few month hell was surprised and terrorized by the appearance of a mysterious man in red outfit! He kill every single demon in the street and painting the street red!" Said Tom.

"People called him Red coat due to the magnificent outfit he wear. Other than that some people also called him 'Killer King', 'White Hair Badass', and 'Red Prince Of Crime'."

"And today we have a chance to talk with the man himself!"

What?! W-Why--how?! I think....

Now the camera shoot the third person. Yes, It's him. Sitting between Katie and Tom.

"Good evening, Mr. Red," Katie greeted.

"Evening."

Tom first question, "So, a lot of people has been asking about your reason of killing demon's in the street. Can you tell us?"

"Well....i had no reason. I'm a dog chasing car, i don't know what to do if i caught one." Said Red.

"Wow such a word," Katie giggling.

"Beside, i love slicing and dicing thing. And your guys kind are a perfect shit for me to do it."

"So you just kill for fun?"

"Absolutely. This city need a better classic criminal."

"Okay Mr. Red next question....," Katie's turn. "How you sent here? How did you die?"