Special Delivery

A car drop Angel Dust at the other side of the town. He just finished doing his 'thing'.

"Thank's for--"

"Uh uh! No bullshit this time. I'm too tired."

He made his way to a little drug vending machine and pick his favorite one, AngelDust. Before he could open it a dead body thrown at the vending machine, shocking the hell out of him.

"Hey!"

"Oops. Apologies, fella." Came a man in Red coat.

"Well, well, well, look who's here.... Red coat the cock and ball torture!"

"Angel Dust the gay closet spider."

"What did you just--?!" Yn teleporting on the top of the vending machine. "How did you get there?"

"Aren't you working for the rehabilitation hotel? Then why you use drug?" He smirk.

"Well that's none of your goddamn business," Angel crossed his arm.

"Yeah...," Yn landed on the ground. "Wonder what Charlie would do if i tell her. Will she kick you out?"

Angel grab him by the collar and growled at him.

"You think it would scare me? Bitch please."

But then Angel's face change from angry to seductive. "My you're quite handsome in this distance...."

"Shut up, gay boy. Sorry but I'm straight...," Yn smirk.

"So is spaghetti before it boiled for a long time~"

Yn teleport beside him, placed his hand around the spider's neck. "Ya' know? You don't want to. Trust me...."

"Why?"

"Nah...."

"*Sigh* you lucky you're handsome. I won't hurt you cuz' maybe you're gonna be my play thing in the future~" Angel wrapped his four hand around Yn's body. Just like a spider catching a butterfly. "Or maybe now~"

The Yn that Angel hug turned into shadow, and the real Yn is behind him.

"Keep trying...," He then walk away.

"Where are you going?"

"Bloody place. Farewell, Gay boy!"

Angel just smirk and thought to himself, "I'm touching myself tonight."

...

"AAAAAHHH!!!"

A demon drop to the floor. He seem terrified with something in the shadow. "Please! Leave me alone!"

Now the source of the fear reveal, yn the Red coat dragging Rebellion with a devilish smile glowing inside the shadow.

"Tell me, devil. Are you want to stay live?" Ask the Red coat.

"Y-Yes!"

Then an idea pop in Yn's head. He smile then ask, "Would you rather live in a true hell, or get this big boy shoved into your ass?"

"L-Live in true hell!"

Yn smirk. "Perfect."

...
(Hazbin Hotel)

Charlie.

Someone ring the bell? It's just probably Angel. But, she never ring the bell. I made my way to the door and open it. Oh, and there is someone standing there, he's hurt badly!

"Uhhh are you good?" I ask.

"Is...is this Hazbin Hotel?" He ask in trembling and forced smile.

"Yeeeees?"

"I...would like to check in."

....WHAT? WHAT THE WHAT THE WHAT THE FUCK?! MY FIRST EVER CUSTOMER!!

"A-Are you serious?!"

"Yes."

"W-Well then...Razzle Dazzle! Come and served this man!" I said in full excitement.

Both my servant take the customer to his room. I feel a wind hit me from behind, when i turn around i saw a note laying on the mat. I take it and read it.

"Happy?" i read. "Huh?"

I look at the end of the road and saw him inside the mist, smiling. I smiled back and mouthing 'thank you'. He nodded before disappear.

I was about to enter, until this feeling....stop me.

"What is this...?"

* * *