Apologies

Charlie.

"Hey relax, dear!" Vaggie trying to calm me down.

"How. Can. I. Relax?! We just make the psycho killer maniac mad!!"

"Well, how did you know that he's mad?" She crossed her arm.

"I just....urghh...."

I sit on the couch trying to calm my engine. What should i do? Should i apologies?

Vaggie sit next to me and patting my back. "It's okay, dear. Breathe...."

"It's hard to breathe....Vaggie."

"I know you're panic. I got a suggestion, how about you go find him and say sorry? Even though i wasn't sure if that's your fault."

"I was thinking the same thing, Vaggie. Alright, imma' go now."

I wipe my tear and smiled. Then Angel walks in.

"I'm comin' with ya', babe."

"Oh hell no! I won't leave her with you, slut!" Vaggie stood in front of me.

"Come on, Charl. Before the road blocked with Red's victims," Angel offered his hand.

I smiled. "It's okay, Vaggie. I want you to stay here to take care of the hotel while I'm gone. Angel will protect me."

Vaggie sigh. "Fine. But, if i see her bleeding, I'll send you to double hell, Dust!"

"Fine fine whatever come on!"

...

Charlie.

Me and Angel walking in the street right now. We are heading to a theater, Angel said that his friend saw Red in a theater near here.

Uhhh It's kinda awkward. This people--dhuuuuh my people stared at me with a weird look. Well, they probably recognize me from the 666 NEWS accident in the past....embarrasing.

"Ya' look so stiff, Charl. Come on, just relax. This people won't hurt you...," Angel said before he shoot a demon who was about to attack him. "Maybe...."

"Hell is more horrible than i thought."

"You're counted lucky actually. You lived in the cozy mansion. While us? This is our everyday shit, baby."

I couldn't imagine every second of my life was filled with terror.

After quite a trip we arrived at the location. When we enter the lobby, the security and the employee of the theater shaking in the corner. They look scared.

"Excuse me, what happened?"

"R-R-R-Red coat is in there!"

Angel nod at me and made our way to the theater. There is no one here, but the movie still go on. Then i spot a white hair in the middle seat. I'm pretty sure It's him.

"Angel, wait here, okay?"

"Why?"

"Just wait."

I approaching him slowly. I'm still scared and worried, i don't know what he would do to me after the fight with Alastor.

"Red?"

Red look at me and smiled. "Ah, Charlie! What a surprise. Come join me."

He.... doesn't look mad at all. I sit next to him then start the talk.

"Red, i--"

"Wait wait! This is the good part....'Why So Serious'! Whoa! Haha...."

I could see a true excitement on Red's face. I never see him like this before. It's kinda warm my heart.

"Ahahaha....so, you want to say something?"

"I'm.... I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I'm sorry for last time....he just don't know that you are my business partner!" I said in such a panic voice.

Red raised an eyebrow. "What the heck are you talking about? Why should you apologies?"

"Cuz' i...."

"Charlotte, listen....you--I'm not mad at you, okay?"

"Then....why you leave?"

"Cuz' this movie is about to started!" Red pointing at the screen.

"Wha?"

Angel suddenly appear and sit next to Red in the other side. "Ooh! Dark Knight! I loved this movie."

"Hello Gay boy. Popcorn?"

"Well sure."

I....confused. So, Red didn't mad at me? Phew, I'm so glad. But, what should i do now?

"Well since you guys here, let's watch the movie together."

Red put his right arm on my shoulder while his left on Angel's shoulder. I don't know what got into me, i slowly wrapped my arm around his waist. But.... Red seem not realised it.

Well, better enjoy it....

"Hey! I met that clown before!"

* * *