Chapter 40 - ...finally fulfilled!

Third Person P.O.V

"How is she?" Sana whispers outside of her daughter's bedroom door when Hosoek was coming out of the room.

"She is fine for now. Temperature got down a bit. She is sleeping. I called Tae but he is out of network, I guess. I have to talk to him soon. He can tell us what to do." Hosoek whispers back glancing one last time at his daughter and shuts the door slowly without making any noise.

Sana nods and slowly hugs Hosoek when he turned around to her. Hosoek taken aback slightly at the action but hugs her back nonetheless. 

"What happened?" Hosoek asks whispering.

"You need to take rest Hobi. You didn't sleep last night. Your eyes are tired." Sana whispers back.

Hosoek smiles softly and says, "When it comes to our daughter, I would never get tired baby. Don't worry about me I'm okay. I'll just take a nap and then I'll be fit perfectly." 

Sana looks at him with a soft smile and kisses him softly. When she was about pull off, Hosoek holds her tightly to deepen the kiss.

Sana understands what her husband needs right now so she just let Hosoek do whatever he wants to do. Hosoek kisses her deeply and after some time the kiss turns into a heated one. 

Hosoek pushes Sana into the wall beside them as they are making out in the corridor of their house beside their daughter's room. They caught up in the moment so much that they didn't even realize the noises can wake their sick daughter up. 

Sana is trapped into Hosoek's strong arms as she snaking her hand inside her husband's t-shirt, touching the bare body up and down. Hosoek hisses at the sudden cold touch on his body as he pulls Sana up and now her legs are wraps around her husband's waist.

"We...we should go to our room. Haneul will...wake up." Sana somehow manages to say this and Hosoek listens to her. 

He comes to their room with his wife in his arms. He slams the door close and also her wife into the hard surface. 

"I wanna take down you right here right now. Do you have any complaints about that baby?" Hosoek asks huskily with his deep sexy voice that runs a shiver in Sana's spine as she shakes her head violently. 

Who can say no to such intense sexy moment!

Hosoek sucks on her neck as she quickly takes off her husband's sweatpants. And for her surprise Hosoek was not wearing any underwear and he was hard. Too hard.

Sana licks her lips looking at the sight and Hosoek pulls her in one more heated kiss. He enters into Sana roughly as she cries out loudly. Every thrust are taking Sana on cloud nine as she moans crazily. 

Suddenly in the middle of their intense moment, Hosoek's phone starts ringing with a loud noise. Hosoek let out a loud groan as he couldn't even pull out from the moment they are in. The phone was ringing continuously and they both gets irritated by that.

"Oh shit…baby take it." Sana pants heavily and says. Hosoek takes the call while thrusting roughly.

"Hey Hobi! How are you? Sorry man, I was out of network that's why couldn't get your call. But I get your message. Is Haneul alright now?" Taehyung asks over the phone, worried.

"Ah...yeah...I mean no...shit....Tae...can...can I call you after...5 minutes please?" Hosoek says under his breath and Sana moans loudly due to the stimulation of her nerves rolling in her stomach.

"Ummm...Hobi are you okay? I will move on now so you may not be able to reach me then. But you can tell me now if...that's not a big problem. Is Sana alright? Why is she panting like that?" Taehyung asks confused.