Chapter 6 - The Ravenette

Third Person P. O. V

"Please! Kindly answer our questions and we will leave" - an American journalist asked a bartender of a very famous bar at Seoul which is also very known place of smuggling business.

"Naneun dangsin-i-museun mal-eul haneunji ihaega an dwaeyo (I don't understand what are you saying?)" the journalist and the whole crew had enough actually!

They have been trying to ask some questions about the smugglers to one of the bartenders here who really knows how to talk to in english. They did research everything before coming here.

She better understand what are they asking but she was not convinced enough to tell them about anything.

They had an assignment and needed to make a report on this bar and on this much dangerous business for their internship.

The American blond headed journalist sighs and says "Only one person can handle this now!"

She took her phone and dialed a number,

"Hello?"

__________________

The bartender was doing her own job very happily knowing that she won because the journalists were gone already, defeated badly on their intentions.

She knows everything about this place as she is one of the oldest employees of this bar. But she couldn't lose her job for some fucking journalists. Though they were no threats but anyways....

"Can I have some red wine please?" a black haired guy with hooded eyes in a red shimmery jacket upon a white t-shirt and black pants asks the bartender.

There is a beautiful earring in his ear that is sparkling in the dim lights of the bar.

Seeing a breathtaking handsome boy in front of the section, she gulps hardly

Seeing a breathtaking handsome boy in front of the section, she gulps hardly. Her knees went weak as she drops a glass which was in her hand, she flinches on the sound of it breaking into pieces.

"Hey! Step aside. You don't want to get hurt. Do you? Besides this pretty toned legs of yours shouldn't get hurt." The ravenette says the bartender as he steps inside the section where the bartender was standing and puts his hands on her exposed thigh, massaging it softly.

Her breath hitched as she couldn't say a word! The warm touch of the ravenette makes her feel like dying on that place, at that moment happily.

"You are pretty or should i say sexy?" the ravenette looks at her eyes and says. Their lips are ghosting and the bartender is sure that she is not breathing.

Nope! Not at all.

"Now pretty, can i have my wine? Please?" the revenette whispers in a husky voice or more like in a sexy way.

The bartender feels like her throats gone hard and she needs water badly.

"Don't hurt your delicate body babes. I will be on the rooftop. Waiting" he winks at the bartender and leaves the place with a flustered, red faced and....yah, aroused girl.