Chapter 13 - Marriage

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung woke up the next day from his bed by the ringing sound of his phone.

He rubs his eyes and slowly open to check his phone. He smiles slightly looking at the name on the phone screen and recieves the phone.

"Taebear? Are you okay?" Ms. Hyesoo asks sounding tensed.

"I'm fine, mom. How are you? Why are you calling me this early? Didn't you sleep properly last night?" Taehyung asks with his husky sleepy voice.

"Couldn't. I am going Degu tomorrow. It feels lonely here without you baby."

"Are you mad at me, mom? I'm sorry for leaving like that." Taehyung says apologetically hearing his mother's sad voice.

"I'm not mad baby. It's just….Ms. Hyesoo sighs deeply and says.....you know you can talk to me right sweetheart? Don't hide your feelings from me please?" 

"I won't mom. I promise. You take care yeah? Text me after reaching Degu." Taehyung says happily.

"Okay dear. I will. I love you."

"Love you too mom. Bye." Taehyung says and hung up the phone.

Suddenly something hits him when he sees himself on the bed. He didn't remember when he slept last night.

Again? Really? 

He looks around to find Jungkook but he sees no one in the room. Suddenly his head snapped towards the bathroom door as he hears the sound of the flash.

"Hey! Morning Scholar" Jungkook says with a husky voice and Taehyung gulps hardly seeing Jungkook without any shirt.

His toned body and abs looks perfect to Taehyung's eyes.

How can someone be so hot!

Jungkook notices Taehyung's stare on him and clears his throat to bring from his fantasy.

Is he into guys?

Jungkook thinks and steps toward the bed. Taehyung clutches the mattress shit tightly seeing Jungkook come towards him.

Jungkook leans down to Taehyung and the said boy shuts his eyes close and stops his breathing.

He is definitely into guys!

Jungkook smirks at his reaction and whispers in his ears "Get ready Scholar. We are going to Beomeosa Temple today. Leaving at 10 AM." 

He takes the jacket which was beside Taehyung and stands up looking at the flustered, red faced boy whose eyes are still closed. 

Taehyung open his eyes to see Jungkook leaving the room. Taehyung stops him by asking "umm...Bunny? Did you sleep here yesterday? Did you again....ummm...you know...lift me up here?" 

Jungkook turns around and smirks at the flustered boy and says "Yes! But sadly not with you. I slept on the couch and don't worry no one will know that I lift you TWICE!" 

Jungkook winks at the boy and leaves.

Taehyung was blushing madly. He is smiling softly remembering the last night.

What are you doing to me Bunny?

________________

"We are going to the Beomeosa Temple today and we will stay there tonight. Tomorrow we will leave for Geumjeongsan Mountain. We will go Beomeosa Temple by bus and our bus will leave in 10 minutes." Yoonbin explains to the 20 travelers with him.