Chapter 4 - Memories 🌿

A/N:

Surprise! Surprise!
I just hit 100 view guys!!!! In just 3 days!
I am sooooooo happy!
Thanks for all the love and support 😍❤
So this is a gift for you all to celebrate the 100 views! ❤
2 chapters in 1 day! 😀
Okay i'll just shut up now and enjoy!!! 💜

Third person P. O. V

At the hotel at around 3 PM

The cocktail party is after 10 days from now. They came here a bit early to prepare themselves and also to enjoy the new place. 

There is still so much to be done for the wedding and the time is very short. Invitations to be sent to hundreds of people.

Arrangements for the cocktail party, Engagement ceremony, Bachelor nights, and finally the Wedding. The wedding itself is grand. Yoongi promised Jimin to fulfill his every desire about his wedding.

Jimin is one reckless, wild, stubborn brat. Taehyung smiles sometimes at the childishness of his crazy best friend. They are poles apart when came to behaviour.

Taehyung is shy, gentle, sweet and intelligent one while Jimin is impulsive, outgoing and out of his mind. It has been 9 years and he still couldn’t understand how they became so close.

Maybe he did. Because they love each other with all their hearts and that’s what mattered. 

So Taehyung decided to take all the responsibilities of his best friend’s wedding. Because he knows that Jimin won't be able to handle all these responsibilities alone.

After taking some rest or a short nap and having lunch, they sit down on the big living room of their hotel to divide the many chores of the wedding.

Yes! Yoongi rented the whole resort for the wedding.

"I'll see the catering" - Jimin's cousin Sehun says when they were discussing about the chores.

“I wish Jin uncle was here!” - Jimin mumbled under his breath. No one hears that without one person who tenses up hearing the name.

“I'll see the photography” - Yoongi’s cousin Soonbin says.

“I’ll take the responsibility of the guests” Taehyung says who is laying on the couch on his back. Still thinking about the name Jimin took a while ago.

“Allright, there is a little diary in my bag pac. Get that diary and you’ll find the guest list there. Get the list and send those baskets to them. Every detail, their address is also on the diary.” Jimin informs Taehyung.

Their close relatives are here already but besides there are a lot of friends and relatives of Jimin and Yoongi who are left to be invited yet!

“Gotcha” Taehyung says and sit up.

He goes to Jimin's room to find his bag pac. He takes the diary to the balcony where many beautiful baskets are placed. All the sweets and other things to decorate the basket was also there. All that is left to do is just write down the name and address of the guests and send them. He sits on a tool next to him. With a pen in his hand, he started writing the address on the baskets.

 With a pen in his hand, he started writing the address on the baskets