Partners

Teacher: Ok Class, everyone pick a partner!

Shu: *turns to Valt*

Lui: *turns to Valt*

Free: *turns to Valt*

Valt: *is already partnered with Naoki* Naoki lets do this!

Naoki: *on the ground crying* wHy mE, yOu'Re jUsT pUshINg aLl tHe wOrK oN mE

Valt: I'll help this time! I promise!

Shu: *takes chance* Hey Valt, I could partner up with you. We can split the work evenly and I'll help you.

Free: Or you can partner up with me, we can just sleep.

Lui: you're both gonna fail if you do that. Valt I'll do most of the work— no wait all of the work.

Valt: no thanks! You guys are all dumb and Naoki's really really smart! He's the only reason I'm passing this class :D

Naoki: YOU ARENT EVEN IN THIS CLASS!! WE DONT EVEN TO TO THE SAME SCHOOL, WHY ARE ALL OF YOU HERE IN HOKURIKU* ANYWAYS?!

Shu: oh right ._.

Lui: I just followed Valt.

Free: Same.

Naoki: YOU DONT EVEN LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY FREE!! GO BACK TO SPAIN!!

Valt: but it's better than failing my class in my other school ;-;

Naoki: ALL OF YOU GET OUT AND GO BACK TO YOUR SCHOOL!!

Valt: fine ;-; *leaves room slowly and glances one last time at Naoki with puppy dog eyes*

Naoki: *resists then*

Valt: *pouts and leaves*

Shu: don't worry Valt, it's ok *follows Valt and tries to comfort him* I can help you pass your class.

Lui: no I can, *follows*

Shu: You arent even in the class!

Lui: well I just transferred hah.

Free: *follows behind*

Naoki: *sighs in relief* good those idiots are gone now. Now to get a partner... *looks around class and realizes that he has no friends to partner up with* f*ck my life.

Jin: hi.. you can partner up with me... *walks out of the classroom closet*

Naoki: WHAT THE HELL, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THAT CLOSET AND WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?! GET BACK TO YOUR OWN SCHOOL!!

Jin: ok.. I guess I will... I'll go back to my school while you suffer here alone... with no partner..... with no friends....

Naoki: *eager to take it back but refuses* just go back to your own school! Working alone is just fine and I would have no one to drag down my grades.

Jin: you would actually have to partner up with them.... *points to person sitting in the corner of classroom next to the window* *starts to leave*

Reader(You): *either you smile nicely and wave over at Naoki for him to come, look out the window all depressingly or day dream like you're some edgy deep student or you're fantasizing all the Beyblade burst characters shipped with another character or yourself, holding a bunch of knives/other weapons that shouldn't even be allowed and waves over at him with a creepy smile, or sleeping or on your phone reading this chapter*

Naoki: Uhm.... *grabs Jin before he leaves* ok be my partner, I don't want to work with that weirdo...

Jin: good choice...

Reader(You): *either you still smile, smile and fangirling (either because of the two of them or you were imagining another ship), just continue doing your thing, lower your head and frown, or prepare your knives to murder Naoki the next time you see him for calling you a weirdo and rejecting your offer to become his partner*

*Not everyone lives in Beigoma, most bladers come from different districts the reason they were in Beigoma for the competitions was because they were elected to represent their district for the Beyblade competition~
If you read the Manga, it states that Naoki came from the Horukiku district uwu
Bonus Pic! UwU
(As it says, Naoki is the Hokuriku district representative owo)

*Not everyone lives in Beigoma, most bladers come from different districts the reason they were in Beigoma for the competitions was because they were elected to represent their district for the Beyblade competition~If you read the Manga, it states...