Chapter 9

(Greenland's POV)

"I had a lot of fun today." Antarctica smiled, clinging to my arm as we walked into the hotel lobby,

"I'm glad," I glanced down at him, noticing dark circles under his eyes, "Er- Did you... sleep okay last night..." I instantly regretted asking that, wanting to forget about how clingy I'd been to him. I could feel myself start to blush.

"Pretty well actually," Antarctica said, noticing my pink face, "I mean, besides the fact you hardly let me breathe."

"Your mean,"  I mumbled, Antarctica laughed. God, I loved his laugh. Wait no-

"Aww come on, I never tease you. Besides, it's your fault for giving me the opportunity." he chuckled, 

"Tch." I turned my head away, "You have circles under your eyes idiot."

"I do?"

"Mhm."

"Oh, probably from running all over the place today. To be honest, I'm not exactly the most athletic."

"If you say so." I pressed the button to the elevator, ready to collapse on my bed and fall asleep. I felt Antarctica lean on me, I didn't mind though. It was starting to become normal honestly. He's so adorable... Oh God seriously, what's wrong with me? I'm straight, I'm 100% straight. Then again...

"Uh, Ren, you okay? You have a puzzled look on your face." Antarctica blinked, looking up at me,

"Oh uh, yeah," I stared at him, when he noticed he smiled at me. His smile made me feel warm and comforted, he was the first one to really care for me ever since mom left. I hugged him, I could tell he was surprised, but I didn't care. He made me feel safe and happy, and I liked that. I liked him.

"Cuddle bug." he whispered teasingly, I quickly pulled away, embarrassed at my sudden actions, "Aww Ren,"

"Snowflake what am I gonna do with you." I sighed, wishing I had my hat so I could use it to cover my face,

"You could take me back to your room."

"W-what?" I stuttered, my face turning bright red, "W-What did you just say?"

"That we could go back to your room, you know, to hang out?" he had a confused expression on his face,

"Of course right..." I mumbled, "You should really be more careful with how you phrase things Snowflake..."

"Okay?" he said, not seeming to understand,

"You're too innocent..." I sighed, unlocking my door, letting Antarctica in first, "You know, you still have Canada's shirt on."

"I- oh... I'll have to return it tomorrow."  he smiled, sitting down on the bed. Guess I'm not sleeping yet  I thought to myself, though, I didn't really care, I was just happy to have him with me a little bit longer. I noticed him on his phone as if he were texting someone. His face lit up, and a large smile spread across his face, "Ren! Ukraine invited us to go camping with him and Canada tomorrow!"

"Camping?" 

"Yeah look!" he showed me the text. I read over the details, we'd be staying for two nights, and Canada and Ukraine would be bringing tents and supplies, "So do you wanna go?"

"Sure," I said, pretty sure I didn't really have a choice. I sat down next to Antarctica, handing his phone back,

"We're gonna have to change when we go to my house though," he said, deep in thought as he changed things in the calendar on his phone,