Important Note

Hi! Hello, to those that are reading. I doubt very many people will see this, as, well, this book has gone months on months without an update.

No, the book isn't being discontinued, but, a lot is going to change (hopefully). I'm going to begin to rewrite a lot of the chapters, as my writing capabilities from the time I'd written them are vastly different now.

Chapter 23 isn't going to be the last chapter either, though it too might be rewritten.

Plesse note: Some chapters might be completely scrapped and built from the ground up, while others might more or less stay the same.

If someone, anyone, it could just be one person, would still like the old chapter versions to be accessible, I can put up another book with the old versions.

This is more of something I'd like to do, as a lot of emotions and aspects that were supposed to be present, weren't.

If you're still reading, thank you<3. I have so much love for you all, thank you for the support you'd shown over the past year.

I apologize for being absent, and inactive in general. I have been thinking on this for a long time now, and I feel as if it's the best way for me to continue the story for those still reading.

This journey started on November 12th, 2019, and it's been a very long time since then. So again, thank you, and I wish you all a good day to the few that see this!! <3 <3