We walked in my bathroom and we took off the remaining clothes we have.

"I'm gonna run the tub,is that okay with you babe?"  I asked Cheryl who nodded

"I'm gonna run the tub,is that okay with you babe?" I asked Cheryl who nodded. I turned on the hot water and grabbed the bubbled and poured it in the water. Once there was enough bubbles in the tub we both got in it. I sat down in the tub first then Cheryl came down between my legs. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and gave her multiple kisses.
"I love you." I whispered in her ear,I felt Cheryl smile as I was kissing her neck. Cheryl sighed and leaned back on me.
"I love you to Antoinette." Cheryl said with a giggle.
"Aye don't say my full name,I feel like I'm getting in trouble." I said and ran my fingers all over Cheryl's stomach.
"Oh I'm so sorry,did I hurt my baby's feelings?" Cheryl asked me and laughed afterwards. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Cheryl's body wash. I poured some on my hand and massages her back. After I was done washing Cheryl I also washed her hair. Once I did that Cheryl returned the favor and washed me. And she also washed my hair. When we got out of the tub we dried our selves and changed into our outfits. When I finch changing I was stuck waiting for Cheryl so I decided to go on my phone. I was scrolling through my Instagram when I heard Cheryl finally come out of my bathroom.
"How do I look be honest." Cheryl said and did a little 360 for me. I'm not going to lie she looked sexy,as always but the problem was that damn skirt.
"You look sexy ass fuck like always,but your wearing that skirt?" I asked Cheryl pointing at it. Cheryl looked down and nodded.
"What's the problem with it?" Cheryl asked.
"It's to damn short,everybody is going to see what's mine." I said getting up and pointing at the skirt. Cheryl rolled her eyes and fixed her hair.
"Babe But I'm only yours." Cheryl said and wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I know you are but would you like me not to wear this shirt,and just wear my bra?" I asked Cheryl.
"Hell no these abs are only mine to see." Cheryl said crossing her arms.
"Exactly like how I don't everybody's going to see you, you don't want them to see me." I said and started to unbuttoned her skirt. But before I could unbuttoned the last buttoned on her skirt,she backed away.
"Cheryl get back here." I said waiting for her to come back. But Cheryl just buttoned up her skirt and crossed her arms.
"I'm wearing this outfit Toni,I didn't buy it not to wear it." Cheryl said and grabbed her phone and walked to my door.
"Cheryl Marjorie Blossom get back here,and change that damn skirt." I said and Cheryl turned around,but she stuck her tongue at me like a little kid and ran out of the room. I sighed and ran after her. I saw her run into my art room,I ran faster and as I got there Cheryl closer and locked the door.
"Cheryl open this damn door." I said and wiggled the door handle.
"No!" Cheryl yelled back at me. I rolled my eyes and typed in the passcode that my room has. Once the door opened I saw Cheryl lookin around my room. I snuck up behind her and grabbed her by the waist. And threw her over my shoulder.
"Let's change that skirt." I said and began to walk back up the stairs and into our room. I laid Cheryl on the chair in my closet and picked another skirt.
"How about his one?" I asked showing her a red skirt.
"No Toni I want to ware this one." Cheryl wined. I shook my head no and kept looking for more skirts. After looking through my closet Cheryl's said no to all of them.
"Please TT can I just wear this one? You know I'm yours." Cheryl said giving me the puppy eyes. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.
"Fine you can wear that damn skirt." I said annoyed. Cheryl jumped off the chair and gave me a hug. I couldn't help but smile back and hug her. When we broke the hug I gave her a little peck on the cheek.
"Ok let's get in the car I'm taking you to school today." I said and left my closet.