Chapter 15

Hey guys so just to let you know this is my FAVORITE chapter so far! And I think I just spelt American... Oh god I'm so weird.. Please tell me what you think of this chapter because honestly it's the best chapter so far! Oh and has anyone heard behind the music by Cher Lloyd? Kinda obsessed! Hahah HAPPY READING!!

-------

Victoria's pov.

It had been a couple days since I realized my ex best friend was on drugs, yes Damo confirmed it, he did smoke weed. It's sad to think someone who said they would never ever do drugs in their whole life actually did drugs. I think that shows that even the toughest people with the strongest beliefs in this would can be crumbled and changed just by a fight. I havent talked to Harry for these couple of days, we only share quick glances whilst passing in the cooridoor. I have become closer with Damo though, Chris hasn't really liked it but he has been with his friends so what do I care. I don't know why but it seems as if my realtionship with Chris has got more chilled back since Harry and I had the fight, he hasn't tried to have sex with me again but he hasn't been talking to me either.

"Tori, Damo is here!" I heard my mum yell out from the living room, just in time as well since I just finished getting ready. The party is tonight and Damo is still coming with me just like we planned. Tonight I was wearing my favourite dress that I bought when I went shopping with Harry ages ago, he actually picked it out. Wait Tori! Stop thinking about him, he hates you! I shook my head, took one last look in the mirror and went out to greet Damo. When I saw him I just knew that tonight was going to be amazing, he actually looked breath taking. He had blue skinny leg jeans on which, might I say really showed off his amazing butt. He had a white v neck top on and some converses that were blue. But his hair was one of the best things, it was in a quiff and it suited him perfectly.

"Oh my gosh Damo, I didn't know you were so hot my friend!" I told him as I sort of ran in for a hug, it was kind of hard since I was in heals. "Tori you look way hotter then me, man Chris is a lucky guy." I heard him say as he checked me out which kind of made me blush. I heard my mum clear her throat from behind me obviously annoyed at Damos comment, it was funny actually. "Mum calm down, can you drop us off now?" I asked her as I grabbed my bag from the bench and walked towards the door. She just rolled her eyes, grabbed her keys and made her way to the car.

The whole car trip to the party my head was spinning through situations, all of them about Harry. I really hope he isn't at the party tonight but then again I hope he is. What if we have another fight in front of everyone? Or what if we make up and we end up kissing or something? Wow, wow, Tori, you have a boyfriend! What the hell are you thinking!? "Have a good time you two, but not too good." My mum told me breaking me out of my day dreaming. "Thanks mum." I said to her hopping out, I could already hear the music from here. I saw Damo come around the other side of the car as he grabbed my hand. "Let's do this." He told me dragging me to the front door. "Hey do you recon we should slam open the door and sing 'and the party don't start till I walk in!?" He asked me making me almost piss myself. "No Damo, you weren't even invited." I told him trying to breath. "I'm a +1 so technically I am invited." He told me in the gayest voice ever. I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

Inside the house was completely different from outside, it was dark, even though the sun had just set outside. There were strob lights and fog machines and people grinding on people. "Man I love parties." I heard Damo say before he dragged me onto the dance floor. I followed him and started dancing with him. I was having so much fun, this was actually one of the best parties I have ever been too. "Hey ill be back!" I yelled out to Damo wanting to get a drink and put my bag down. He just nodded and started dancing with a girl behind him, god I love this child, he will make a girl so happy one day.