Chapter 11

Victoria's pov.

I sat their just starring thinking about everything that had happened today and the past couple of years. The tears wouldn't stop coming and even though I was making no noise, I was in a lot of pain. It felt like I had just lost half of me, the side of me that was always happy and always saw the bright side of things. I felt like dying right then and there but I couldn't do that to my family. I wanted to talk to someone, I got my phone out and just starred at Chris's name for a while, debating whether to text him or not. I guess if I told him Harry and I are offically not friends anymore he wouldn't make me look at the situation any better.

I got up from my bed and looked at the time, it was 12 at night, I didn't realize how long I'd been thinking and crying for. I got up and walked to Jaydens room hoping he would help me. Somehow, he always knew what to do when I was in these kinds of moods. I remember when Harry and I had our first fight I just talked to him all night and by the end of it, I looked at the situation a bit differently. Don't ask how he does it, I guess it's just a gift of his. He doesn't talk but he mumbles and sometimes I get what he is saying, maybe that's just because I'm so close to him.

I walked into his room and saw him peacefully asleep, I didn't want to wake him so I forgot about it and started to walk back to my room. My head was down and another tear dropped from my eye and that's when I relised I wasn't going to be able to get through this without help. Quickly I turned around and ran to jaydens room waking him up by how loud I opened the door. The shocked look on his innocent face brang more tears out from my eyes. I nealed on the side on his bed and started to cry into his bed sheets. He must have been so worried about me, all I wanted him to do was hold me and tell me everything was going to be ok and hold me as I was trying to go too sleep but no, he got that privilege taken away from him. After about 5 minutes of constant crying I finally looked up and saw how worried he was. I decided that now was a good time to start talking to him about everything.

"Jayden, I'm scared. I'm angry, scared, annoyed and confused. Harry and I aren't friends anymore Jayden. I mucked up, I stuffed everything up. I guess I should have seen it coming though we haven't been as close lately and I'm sure you've seen that." I told him not giving him any eye contact and wipping my eyes clean. "I don't know why but he has been a real prick lately, he has changed. He has random hissy fits at me and can change emotions in a matter of seconds."

I looked up at him and I could see was him trying to do something, trying to speak to me, trying to move his hand and it was just a hard thing to see. "Jayden, please. Let me finish." I told him grabbing his hand so I could stop him from all the pain he must be putting himself through phyically and emotionally. "Jayden today I was with Chris. Him and I we, we were behind the gym." that's all I had to say to see Jaydens eyes widen. He knows what the back of the gym means and I know he would be disappointed in me but I had to explain everything. "I was being stupid, I wasn't thinking. I was angry at Harry already since he didn't tell me he like the chick I saw him hooking up with this morning. It really hurt me Jayden, but it hurt me more than I expected. I got mad so I met Chris there. He was so nice about everything and we nearly went all the way until a teacher caught us." I told him.

I could see the tears building up in his eyes but he didn't want them to drop since he was never one to cry in front of me. He always wanted to be the strong one, even if he was about to break down if I was already at that stage he would stay strong and comfort me. "Harry told the teacher and I guess I am now thankfully for him doing that but I just hated how he couldn't let me do anything, it was my decision to be there, to have that moment with Chris a boy I love and he just went and did that. So I talked to him about it and he called me a slut. It hurt me because it seemed like he meant it and I thought Harry was different Jayden, I thought he was different! I'm so stupid!" I told him breaking down in tears again and hitting my forehead with my palm at least ten times until I realized Jayden had started crying. I just starred at the tear roll down his perfect face. If things were different he would have wiped it away as soon as it dropped but he was unable to do that so I did it for him. His tear touching my skin made me cry even more since I have never felt his tears, it something I wish I would never have to feel since I want Jayden to be happy. "Jayden now I'm scared that I'm not going to be able to be me, the person I am when I'm with Harry and not the old me. Not the shy person, not the one who never talks to anyone but the one that is out going and doesn't give a shit about what anyone thinks about them. I'm, I'm scared Jayden." I told him. I didn't do anything, I didn't look at him I just imagined what my life was going to be like now.

"Jayden, I don't want him to stop caring for me, loving me, fighting for me. I know I don't deserve him in my life anymore but, I need him." I told him grabbing his hand and squeezing it tight. He gave me a slight smile, one that I would only see once in a while. I looked at his eyes and saw something I haven't seen in Jayden before. He started to mumble something. It was quiet and I saw how much it hurt him to do it, how much of an effort he had to put in just to open his mouth a bit but I listened. He said something along the lines of 'Dont give up on him.' I waited for him to continue, I knew he had to have a rest. 'He won't give up.' I smiled, I hope it was true but I had to face reality, he probably hates me now and wants nothing to do with me. After 2 minutes of silence, he spoke up again. 'He loves you Tori' I looked up at him and saw a tear fall from his eye again which made me smile a bit. I didn't know if it was because Jayden told me Harry loves me or if it was because Jayden was making a huge effort to help me, maybe it was both. 'You love him.' my smile dropped, it was true I do love Harry, he is my best friend. I closed my eyes and tried to stop a tear from falling from my eye but it was no hope, it fell. I went to wipe it away but before I could I felt someone else do it. I opened my eyes to see Jayden wipping away my tear, it was the most movement he has done in forever. I smiled and brang him into a hug. "Jayden I love you." I told him as I controlled the tears. He didn't say anything back but I knew he loved me as well.

I got up and hopped into bed with Jayden, something I haven't done since I was 10. I put his arm over me and put my head on his chest. His heart was a soothing sound that made me feel like everything was going to be okay, everything was going to work out. I fell asleep that night just like that and to be honest, it was perfection.