Chapter Four

Ryan's POV

God Kristie is so stubborn, she could have taken the damn jacket. But no, she didn't. Now we are in the dressing room arguing about it.

"Ryan, I'm fine. I don't need your blazer."

"Kristie, I don't need it either. Can you just take it?" I ask with a pleading face.

"God dammit. Okay." she snatches the blazer out of my hand and puts it on.

"Thank you" I smile and give her a hug.

"So when are you guys going on?"

"I have no clue." Nash answers.

"We should do something! 'Cause this is boring." Kristie flops onto the loveseat behind her.

"It is..." I start. "Maybe we should just sit here and talk." 

"Come on Ryan I know you have better ideas then that." Jamie sits next to Kristie and hands her his phone. She looks at it for a couple of seconds and bursts out laughing.

"What are you guys laughing at?" I walk over to them and sit. Jamie goes back to the main screen.

Kristina's POV

Jamie showed ,e this video of him and Ryan. Let me say that Ryan is just...hilarious.

"So Ryan you need some hips?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Jamie, you had to show her that video?" He grinned and nodded. "Why?"

"'Cause it's funny." Jamie answers and I nod in agreement.

"And Kristie I do need hips. I mean look at these." Ryan points at his "hips". I laugh at him and he smiles. "So you agree?" 

"Okay people we are ready to go live. You guys should be on in about 5 minutes." Shawn walks in and interrupts our conversation.

"Well we got to go. But we will be right there." Ran wraps his arm around my shoulder and points to the stage.

"I know." I push his arm off and he smiles. "Have fun." They all nod and walk out of the room. 

"And now we have the guys from Hot Chelle Rae!" The host yells which sends the audience into a frenzy of screaming. They all walk out on the stage and take a seat. "Hey guys how you been?" he asks.

"Hey, we are doing great." Ryan answers for all of them.

"So your new album 'Whatever' came out last year in November. How did you guys think it would do?"

"Well, we thought it would do great, just not THIS great. I mean we have sold thousands of copies and our fans are just so amazing." Ryan answers.

"It's been doing wonderful. Have you guys started to write your next album?"

"Not really," Nash answers. "Since we have the tour we haven't really thought about it. But we should be starting sometime after the tour."

"So you had a concert last night in Denver. How was it to start off your tour?"

"It was wonderful. They were so full of energy and showed us their love." Nash starts. "We can't wait for the rest of the tour." Ian adds.

"So Ryan, you have a girlfriend now?" the host asks.

"Yes...I do. Her name is Morgan." Ryan proudly answers, which makes a knot in my stomach.

"Is this her?" Then a picture of me and Ryan shows up. Its one of when we first became friends, having a couple drinks and laughing like idiots.