Chapter One

"I love you."

"I love you too." Ryan kisses Morgan softly on the cheek. She hugs him and boards her plane, he stands there and watches her.

"Come on lover boy, you have a concert tonight." I grab him by the arm and pull him through the crowded airport.

"Kristina, I am going miss her." Ryan whispers with a frown on his face.

"I know you are, but everything is going to be okay," I reassure him "now hurry up we are going to be late." 

"Okay I'm coming." he hurries his pace and we make it to the blue mini coop. "Why do we always have to take your car?" he whines.

"Because I love my car, and so do you, don't deny it." I smile and unlock the car and get in. So I guess I should tell you who I am. My name is Kristina Moore, I have been friends with Ryan Follese and Nash Overstreet since they were in Miracle Drug. Ryan is like my...brother? I don't know, I kinda like him. He's sweet and hilarious, but can be the most sensitive guy you will ever know. His girlfriend, Morgan Crosson, is a "friend". I don't really like her, hows that? She is just... well annoying in a way. She makes Ryan happy, so I guess I'm happy. Anyway, we finally pull up to the venue that they are performing at tonight. "First concert of the tour, you excited?" I ask as we walk in.

"I'm nervous, but VERY excited." He smiles widely. They are performing in Denver tonight at the Blue Bird Theatre. Cady is here too! I love Cady she cracks me the hell up. 

"Don't be, you are going to do amazing...as usual."

"HEY! RK you finally showed up." Nash walks down the steps connecting to the stage. 

"Yes, I did."

"Well, we have about....3 hours before the show so lets go exploring!" Nash wraps his arms around mine and Ryan's shoulders. We walk out of the front doors and into the busy streets of Denver. "Where do you wanna go first?" he asks me and Ryan. We both shrug, we don't really know Denver that well. "Then we shall wonder these crazy streets and find something fun to do." we walk for about 15 minutes then we find a mall. Inside we walk into a Aeropostale.

"Excuse me miss, I was wondering why a jacket is 45 dollars, when I can buy the exact same one at walmart for 10 dollars?" Nash asks one of the employes.

"This shit is way to expensive." I add.

"Well if you are not happy with the prices you are welcome to leave." she points to the door. Nash drops the jacket onto the floor and walks out. We follow and Ryan gets a call from Ian.

"Hey, what's up dude?" he smiles. "No we are at the mall down the street....SHIT!!! We are on our way." he hangs up and grabs my arm. "We need to leave. Now." We hurry out of the mall and back to the venue. When we get in Ian is on stage with a worried look on his face.

"Ian. What's wrong?" I ask with concern.

"Jamie. He is really sick." Ian explains.

"How sick?" Nash questions.

"Well he can't go 15 minutes without puking."

"Can I go see him?" I ask.

"Sure, just be careful." He steps aside and I walk backstage. Jamie is sitting in the bathroom, his shoulder leaning against the toilet. His face is pale and he looks really tired.

"Jamie, you okay?" I ask him while joining him on the floor. 

"I. Feel. Like. Shit."

"I am sorry."

"Cady went out to get me some meds for the show."

"You can't play tonight." 

"I am playing no matter what."

"No. You're not." I say sternly.

"Yes. I. Am."

"Jamie, why are you so difficult?"

"Because I know it pisses you off." he grins then pukes into the toilet. I turn away and hold my breathe. "You can go if you want, I don't need you here to babysit me." He says when finished.

"Okay, but I will be checking on you." I stand and walk back to where Ian, Ryan, and Nash are. "He really want's to play tonight." I inform all three of them.

"Of course he does, but we can't stop him." Ryan says.

"I know, I guess we will have to figure something out."