Chapter 12: Three Words

Two weeks had passed, and today is the final day of the summit. The other kingdom officials had left long before, thanked their hostess, and left. But there was still a certain prince that didn't leave the queen's side.

They knew almost everything about each other now, since those two weeks. They asked each other random questions, and they would answer it with a smile.

Elsa still hasn't found the mysterious thing about the prince she's falling in love with...

Anna stared at the prince and the queen who laughed together as they sat down underneath the nice tree proudly, smiling at each other lovingly. Aiden mouthed something to her that she found funny, the queen bursting out laughing as she whacked the prince's shoulder playfully, earning a laugh from the prince.

A sweating Kristoff went behind her, Anna chuckling as she fixed her hair consciously, "So, how was parkour with Eugene?"

"I don't even know how you do it every day! Swinging floor to floor, standing on top of roofs of houses." Kristoff panted, leaning against the princess tiredly, pushing back his blond locks.

"Hey, he had a past that included parkour, well I still do parkour but please don't tell Elsa.." She giggled.

"Even if I tell my future sister in law that her sister loves parkour, she would just realize she's done worse and scarier things." Kristoff sheepishly replied.

"Oh you know, just making sure. My sister is protective of me, what can I say? But she does loosen up on you though. It's because you're worthy of my heart." Anna smiled with a blush, hugging her fiancé tightly. Kristoff, forgetting his immense exhaustion, grinned and embraced the girl he cares about the most.

He cares about Elsa like a protective big brother, but Anna was just the woman that he forever loves. She was a lovable goofball, a parkour loving princess, a romance novel addict, who loves to wake her sister by the early dawn.

That's the optimistic Princess Anna of Arendelle.

And he, Kristoff Bjorgman, will forever cherish this precious girl.

"Oh, look at them, Kristoff." Anna broke their silence, "They are perfect for each other, you know?" She said, looking at the pair under the tree.

Kristoff nodded with a smile of his own, "Ahuh. It looks like Aiden cares about her very much. But... I have this sense that he's keeping something from her."

Anna looked at Kristoff strangely, holding his arm close, "Something like what? He looks like he could be trusted."

"Anna, the looks were never the core. I sense nothing bad, don't worry. But it's like something Elsa has to find out." Kristoff shrugged, "But let's ignore my thoughts, I'm probably nuts."

"Huh. Elsa once told me that Aiden had this thing in his eyes, I don't know if my sister is being dramatic or not, but she called the thing a whole new mystery. Like she was going to Ahtohallan again."

Kristoff looked at her, "Well, whatever that thing is, I'm sure it's not a big deal. Maybe a manly weakness or something?"

"Does Aiden look like he has a manly weakness? I mean, he looks almost as big as you, might as well burly, but smaller I guess."

Kristoff then grinned, "Anna, he has an obvious weakness. He's weak around Elsa, you know."

Anna clapped her hands in delight, "You're right about that. He seems so reserved around the other European officials, but whenever he's around Elsa, he seems like he could melt any minute now."

Kristoff then pulled her hand, "What about we join those two underneath that tree and find out which couple's more romantic?"

Anna gasped overdramatically, "Of course we'd win in an instant! Those two are shy around other people."

Kristoff grinned mischievously, "Let's see, then."

The two approached the other pair, who doesn't seem to notice.

"... I promise I will visit you even if it will take long to reach you again, Elsa.  I will do anything in my willpower just to be with you again. You're a great person to be with." Aiden said, brushing his lips on the queen's pale knuckles.

Anna looked at them curiously, and she could tell they were losing already. But that didn't matter. What mattered was how Aiden talked to her sister.

"You promise?" Elsa asks with a worried voice.

"Of course, my queen." He responded, kissing her forehead.

"I wouldn't go home if it wasn't for my father who is expecting me, my queen. He wants me back tomorrow sharp." He gulped.

"Do you.. Have to go?"

Anna gasped at how Elsa used the question. She have heard her sister use the question years ago, and it wasn't a good memory at all.

It was a sad one.

Aiden's eyes locked onto hers, "Oh, please don't make this painful as it is already, my lady."

"Can I at least see you off at the port?" The Queen pleaded.

"Of course, my sweet," Aiden replied.

"Master, your baggage has been taken to your ship already!" Magoo proudly yelled out.

"Why do you have to be so fast Magoo?" He groaned, then he took Elsa's hand, "Elsa, let's go. Anna, Kristoff, if you want to join, you're welcome to."

Kristoff shrugged and let Anna nod excitedly, since the princess had been trapped in the castle for two weeks straight, because of the summit that required her presence importantly, Anna wanted to get some real fresh air and go off to places.

Soon, the five of them reached the port, where a majestic, large ship awaited for the fire prince to step into.

Magoo wasted no time handing their baggage to the Captain who assisted them dutifully.

Anna curiously and excitedly watched the scene that was about to play in front of her very eyes, her giddy heart at a fast pace.

Aiden turned to Elsa, who, again, locked their eyes on each other. Aiden then snaked his arm around the queen's waist, leaning in to see Elsa's face much better. He started to caress her cheek, then felt Elsa's thumb massaging his hand.

He wrapped his arms around her, burying her in his embrace, giving her a long kiss on her shoulder lovingly.

Yes, lovingly.

Elsa smiled, feeling the hot tears which is starting to form in her eyes. She squeezed Aiden's hand, signifying as a 'don't go.'

"Elsa... I can no longer deny it... I.. I love you."