༊Feelings Incarnate

Start from the beginning

- ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ -

◂ ❚ A E S T H E T I C S ❚ ▸

Kiara Franklin❝She was drowning in her tumultuous imagination until he saved her, leading her to a world so foreign and pulchritudinous

Kiara Franklin
She was drowning in her tumultuous imagination until he saved her, leading her to a world so foreign and pulchritudinous.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Hayden Donovan❝Roaring demons resided in his head until she became the daylight, hiding the shadows of his mind

Hayden Donovan
Roaring demons resided in his head until she became the daylight, hiding the shadows of his mind.

- ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ -

A C H I E V E M E N T S

- featured in official Wattpad romance, new adult, chicklit, stories undiscovered, and general fiction reading lists.

- 1st place in The Undiscovered Awards 2020.

- 1st place in The Creative Awards 2020.

- 2nd place in The Paper Awards.

- ranked #14 - newadult on 10/07/2020.

- ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ -

◂ ❚ N O T E ❚ ▸

Hey, everyone!

Thank you so much for choosing to read Feelings Incarnate, it's a story that's very near to my heart. It truly means the world to me that you decided to read this!

Since this is my first draft, I apologise for any plot holes and flaws in my grammar.
Constructive criticism is always welcome as I would be more than happy to improve in my writing.

Don't forget to add this to your library, to stay updated with all the chapters!

This is the first story I've written here, so I'm actually pretty excited about this. Cheers to a new journey!

Love you all! ♡

— Netha

- ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ -

◂ ❚ D I S C L A I M E R ❚ ▸

All characters and events in this book are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, stored in a retrieval system, or distributed, in any form or by any means, without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.

Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated!

[edited by LadyPurpleRose]

Copyright © -netha 2019