INSTAGRAM: THE SHOCK

TAEMIN's POV

After a long day of practice and preparation for my comeback 'move' I finally have time to rest.

I fall back on my couch and go on my phone. I open Instagram and the first photo I see makes me stare at my phone, frozen in disbelief.

I have to show this to the rest. I get up and grab my coat. I leave my house on the way to the NCT dorms.

-TIME SKRT-

I knock on the door to the NCT dorms and as soon as they open the door I barge in.

I go straight to Taeyong and hand him my phone with shaking hands.

"You have to see this" I said shakily.

Dispatch

Dispatch: [태라] 전 NCT MEMBER TAERA는 지역 식료품 점에서 3 개월 만에 처음 발견되었습니다

Dispatch: [태라] 전 NCT MEMBER TAERA는 지역 식료품 점에서 3 개월 만에 처음 발견되었습니다. 그녀는 많은 양의 체중을 잃은 것으로 보인다. 우리는 미래에 건강을 유지하기를 바랍니다.
See translation
[Taera] FORMER NCT MEMBER TAERA WAS SPOTTED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 MONTHS AT A LOCAL GROCERY STORE. SHE APPEARS TO HAVE LOST A LARGE AMOUNT OF WEIGHT. WE HOPE SHE WILL STAY HEALTHY IN THE FUTURE.

Dispatch

Dispatch: 태라가 알 수없는 휴가지에서 돌아온 후 인천 공항에 도착하는 모습See translation Taera Arrives at Incheon airport after returning from an unknown vacation destination

See translation
Taera Arrives at Incheon airport after returning from an unknown vacation destination.

TAEMIN's POV

Taeyong gasped at the photo and dropped my phone.

"Is that really her?" He said still in shock.

"I think so" I said nodding my head solemnly.

"We want to see it too" Jisung said politely. "Can we take a look Taemin hyung?" He said with innocent eyes.

"Umm..." I trailed off looking at Taeyong's direction. "It's up to Taeyong" I shrugged.

Taeyong cleated his throat. "It's their right to see...after all they were in the same group" Taeyong said.

As soon as he said that, the pieces began to fall into place and Johnny understood what we were so shocked about.

Chenle in the other hand, was looking distant and hadn't said a word since I showed up. Maybe he knew something? I'll ask him later.

My phone chimes and I looked at it.

"You guys...she posted something" I said not sure of weather this would be good news or not.

Tae.Ra

Tae.Ra: 걱정 마세요. 다 곧 사라질 것입니다! 공정하게 잘... 죄송 해요
See translation
Don't worry💕 it'll all be gone soon! Fair well...I am sorry

1,000,679 comments

@Tae.Baexx: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOURE SORRY? ISTG IF YOU TRY ANYTHING!

@Ko.Ko.rina_: So she finally gonna retire?
|_
@nCt.gRaaam: GET OFF HER PAGE IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER! STOP SPREADING UNNECESSARY HATE!

TAEMIN'S POV

After i showed them the post Chenle finally spoke.

"We need to go to her house...now!" He said frantically. " She might try something..."he trailed off but we all knew what he meant by it.
I let Johnny drive in my car while I contacted emergency services.

The younger members were left with the managers...except for Chenle who refused and practically threw himself out the window and landed on my car.

We sped as fast as we could until we got to her house.

When we arrived I rung the doorbell, but after not getting a response for 5 mins I smashed myself into the door to get it open.

We ran all the way to her living room and saw a sight that we'd never want to see...