DORMS: THE FIGHT

The rest of the car ride was silent, everyone was thinking over what Johnny had said.

"Does she really not trust us?" "Is she really not going to tell us the truth?" "Does she expect us to move on and like nothing happened?Well if that's what she thought...she's got a storm coming..."

The members who were left in the dark were getting angrier as the seconds went by.

Taeyong, sensing the rising tension, decided to turn on the radio. That turned out to be a terrible idea as a song called 'You Lie' began playing.

'Dang' Taeyong thought changing the radio station to a kpop station.

When he heard the intro to 'Fancy' by TWICE he relaxed in his chair satisfied.

As the song went on, the boys moods seemed to be lifted. But Taera knew what would happen once they went back to the dorms...away from the managers.

--TIMESKIPEU--

The boys gently pried her with simple questions, but she always replied with a vague answer.

The boys were sick of her vague answers and got mad. This escalated to them barging into her room....a lot.

When Taera finally reached her limit she began to shout.

"WHY CANT YOU GUYS JUST RESPECT MY DECISION AND STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!? IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?" She exclaimed, 100% done with the boys childish behavior.

"ACTUALLY, IT IS ALOT TO ASK FOR" Johnny began "WE ARE GROUP MEMBERS WE ARE SUPPOSED TO TELL EACH ITHER EVERYTHING. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CLOSE AND HELP EACH OTHER OVERCOME DIFFICULT TIMES IN OUR CAREER! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU IF YOU ARE BEING A SELFISH B**CH AND ARENT TELLING US WHATS WRONG?!" He shouted exasperated.

I stood up and walked towards him.

"Sorry if I'm being a selfish b**ch, but last time I checked this is a temporary plan. You don't have to act like you care about me when you actually don't, so stop trying to get answers out of me because I don't have the answers you're looking for" I said pushing past him after I finished.

I stopped for a moment and turned around to face NCT members.

"I'm terminating my contract" I said leaving them all speechless. "I promised Jonghyun I'd be happy....and this isn't the way to happiness for me"

After that I turned around and left the building without a goodbye.

Jonghyun Oppa, I will try to conquer this for you...but I think it's too late now and I'm too weak...one day I will have to give up.