News & Tears pt4

"TAERA!" I heard Taemin shout when he spotted me. He came running towards me.

"We can't enter the room" he said panting "they said there is a complication" he said shaking.

I was still in shock so I did not show emotion.

"Ok" I said trying to walk away.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"To get some fresh air" I briefly said "it's too stuffy in this place" I explained.

I began to walk away when he pulled me back.

"Don't you care about him? Don't you care that he is on the brink of death and all you want to do is go and get some 'fresh air'" he said annoyed.

Now I was beyond mad, how dare he assume that I am not affected by this? How dare he assume that I don't care about Jonghyun?

"You've got the audacity to tell me that I don't care about Jonghyun? Well guess what..i do. That's the reason why I'm going to get some fresh air" I said trying not to snap at him.

He scoffed

"If you cared for him you would've at least cried" he said "you're just a heartless bitch" he said glaring at me.

I snapped....I slapped him....and I walked away.

I know that I have to forgive him because he's just mad and hurt, but I don't think I should.

Johnny came running up to me.

"Why did you slap Taemin-sunbae?" He said shocked.

"Because he's a bitch" I said dryly and walked away from him.

He stood there, in shock of what I just said but I couldn't care less. None of them understood anything.

None of them understood my pain.

My loss.

My depression.

Only he did... but now he's gone.

Flying far away and high in the sky, he deserves it.

I don't.