NCT REACTING TO TAERA'S SOLO ALBUM

"Hello~ czennie~ how are you?" Taera said filming herself

"Today NCT members will be reacting to my solo comeback!" She exclaimed "there is a twist though! They won't know I will be in the building." She laughed evilly.

"I am going to be in a different room that has a TV so I can see their live reactions. At the end of the reactions I will surprise them because I haven't seen them for almost a WHOLE month" she explained.

Suddenly she turned to the camera laughing nervously.

"Don't you think this is a bit mean?" She said laughing. "Exposing NCT members should be the name of this video " she laughed.

"Ok I have to leave before they come. Bye~" she sung.

-time skip-
{FILMING START}

"Hello~ I'm Jaemin" he waved.

"I'm johnD" Johnny smirked.
"No say your real name" a voice shouted from the background.

"Ahh~ fine." He pouted "hello czennie~ I'm Johnny. Today we will be reacting to our uri maknae's solo comeback! Please show it lots of love~"

"Ok! Let's get it!" Jaemin shouted starting the video.

"Wow~ she's so pretty!" Jaemin screamed.

"Lol he's like a fanboy" Taera said, monitoring their reaction.

"Hey hey! Who is that bOy?" Johnny suddenly shouted. " I DID NOT ALLOW THIS!" He said jokingly.

"Omygah he's so embarrassing" she said while pouting. "When they finish reacting I will hit him" she said smiling.

"Wow she's grown up now"Jaemin said wiping a fake tear "she's no longer the Maknae" he fake sniffled.

"They grow up so fast" johnny fake cried.

"These hoe- oops" she said cutely covering her mouth." I-I mean It's not that big of a deal that I'm grown up now" she shrugged while stuttering.

They all of a sudden became shocked at her high notes that displayed her amazing vocal abilities.

"Wash~ she can dance, rap and now sing? I could never-" Jaemin said " wow she's showing a different side of her, a more mature side... I don't like it." He huffed

"EXCUSE ME-" she screeched " IM ABOUT TI THROW SOME HANDS-"

|M/V ends|

"What were your favourite parts of the m/v?" The pd asked.

"None" Jaemin said firmly

"Ouch, that hurt right in the insecure spot"

"this m/v showcases her growth, which is something I never want to see" he corrected himself.

"ISTG he acts like I'm 10 years younger than him"

"Yeah, "she's grown up so well" Johnny said smiling." Today you shocked us with your vocals, which I'm mad at you for not telling us about, but we will continue to support you" Johnny said.

"Aww that was cute~ stop it."

"1,2,3 this has been NCT!" They said thinking the filming was over.

"We have a special m/v for you to react to" the director said "it's self filmed so we wanted you to see it"

"WAIT DONT SHOW THEM THIS-"
"THEY ARE GOIN TO SHOW TAEYONG AND THEN IM GOING TI BE IN TROUBLE AND IM GOING TO CRY-"