DORMS: THE REALISATION

After the doctor had spoken about the rules that I had to follow they made me sign a few papers and discharged me from the hospital.

The car ride back to the dorms was silent. There was an unspoken promise of scolding hanging in the air. I could feel the tension building as we got closer to the dorms.

I kept fiddling with the zipper of my jacket nervously, not knowing Jaemin was slowly getting annoyed of my silence.

"Aigoo! Can you speak already" he said exasperated "Tell us what happened"

After he said that everyone but Chenle,Haechan and Taeyong turned their eyes to me. All waiting for me to explain.

"Um..I was dizzy....and I performed anyways?" I said in a questioning way "so..I guess my body was feeling tired and I...blacked out"

Everyone was silent but i knew what they all wanted to say. "Don't overwork yourself", "you should take care of yourself", "Is that the full story?"

Taeyong sighed and turned around. The others looked at him then turned to me.

"What does he know that we don't?" Doyoung asked.

"Nothing" I said firmly, still staring at Chenle who had his AirPods in looking outside the window.

"Why can't you tell us?" Johnny said frustratedly "Do you not trust us?" He said getting angry.

It was clearer that the others agreed with him because they kept nodding and making sounds of approval.

I sighed. I can't tell them I really just can't.