News & Tears pt2

I was out for dinner with the rest of NCT, and shared lots of laughs and got to know them better. I got a text but I hadn't checked it yet.

Once we got home my phone started ringing. Hyuck stole my phone and picked it up without checking who was calling. He put it on speaker.

H: hello?

?: Taera this is important

I snatched the phone from Hyuck recognizing Taemin's voice. I turned off speaker and answered urgently.

Me: what's important?

T: you need to come to xxx hospital right now.

Me: why what happened

T: I can't tell you over the phone, j-just hurry up his voice cracked and he ended the call.

I quickly put on my shoes and turned to Johnny.

"Can I borrow your car?" I said " it's urgent"

"I'll drive you there" he said putting on his shoes "where are we going?"

I dragged him out of the Dorms and faced him

"The hospital" I deadpanned.
-----timeskip------

As soon as we entered the hospital I spotted Taemin. He was...crying? Oh no

"T-taemin?" I hoarsely said. He his head towards me. He was about to speak when he spotted Johnny.

He got up and dragged me around the wall.

"It's Jonghyun" he said "he-" he started choking up.

"It's fine take your time" I said hugging him. He pulled away and looked me in the eye.

"He committed suicide" he said.

I blinked and let go of him

"W-What?"

"He attempted suicide. The doctors said they can try and save him....but there is only a 2% chance that he'll live"

Well shit