Summer✨

(i'm sorry if some of this doesn't make sense i don't really remember what's happening)

*beep beep beep* *beep beep beep**beep beep* I heard my alarm going off loudly in my ear. I turned and turned it off it was 9:30. I got up and went to take a shower, when i got out i put on a cute white tube top and these cute pink nude shorts. Curled my hair then lastly put on light make up. I went down starts it was about 10:30. I ate avocado toast and went back up stairs and seen that i had a good morning text from Payton i texted him back nd we ended up making plans to go down town and go to the park. I walked down stairs and both my brothers were still asleep so i quietly snuck out the door. I seen payton waiting out side in the car. i walked over to the car and opened the door.
P- "hey"
Y/n- "hey"
P- "do you wanna get some dunkin first"
Y/n- "yesss"
*Payton drives to dunkin and gets you a iced vanilla latte, your fav and he got the same*
P- it's only like 11:30 do you wanna go back to my house for a little bit"
Y/n- "yeah that's fine" 
your and payton drive back to his house, when you get there you walk in and see his mom you simply smile and wave. you go up to paytons room he turned on a movie you and him started cuddling. you accidentally fell asleep during the movie. payton decided to wake you up after the movie was over by then it was almost 1 nd you and payton were kinda hungry
P- "do you wanna go get some food, i'm starving"
Y/n- "yess, mcdonald's sounds so good rn"
*you and payton left to go get mcdonald's, then decided to go down town *
You start walking around when you see a lemonade stand
Y/n- "Payton lookie there selling lemonade, can we get some pleaseeee"
P- "duhhh"
you walk walk over and get some lemonade then you start walking around downtown jus talking and laughing. you were about to pass the park when you decided you wanted to go swinging.
Y/n- "come on payton come swing with meeee"
P- "alright alright i'm comingggg"
you both were swinging and having fun, until you got a text from you brothers asking where you were. you lied and told them you were at a friends.
Y/n- "my brothers jus asked where i was"
P- "what'd you say"
Y/n- "i just told them i was with a friend"
P- "do you want me to take you home?"
Y/n- "prolly best jus so i don't get in trouble"
P- "okay, that's cool. can we hang out tomorrow?"
Y/n- "duhh silly"
P- "can i have a good bye kiss" you laughed a little and gave payton a little kiss before you walked to his car. he drive you home and dropped you off a few houses before yours so you don't get caught with payton.
P- "bye i'll see you tomorrow"
Y/n- "facetime me tn?"
P- "you know it" you both smiled and you walked home. almost as soon as you walked through the door you got a text from payton saying he misses you and you started smiling at your phone.
C- "why are you smiling so hard?"
Y/n- "what?"
D- "Where were you?"
Y/n- "Just a friend"
C- "which friend?"
Y/n- *you made up a name* "jessica"
D- "who's that?"
Y/n- "an old friend"
C- "okay"
you went to the kitchen grabbed a snack nd then went upstairs to take a shower. once you got out you decided to facetime payton.
P- "hey cutie"
Y/n- "hey"
y'all started talking and talked all night till you both fell asleep on the phone. you woke up the next morning still on the phone with payton. you didn't hang up you jus decided to open a few snaps. until you door busted open...

hi guys:)) i'm back. how are you guys?