the long week days

<<<Payton's P.O.V.>>> Y/n fell asleep almost instantly and i started dozing off when i got a text from Nicole. *scroll to bottom to see the message read it before continuing* (call with Nicole)
N- oh hey payton
P- is what you said true?
N- of course i have no reason to lie, right?
P- thanks Nicole
N- no problem payton, she lightly giggles
(End of fall with Nicole) If what she's said was true then... Why would y/n lie. Someone's lying and y/n was just mad at me so maybe she didn't wanna tell me the truth cause she was scared to tell me. <<<No-ones P.O.V.>>>  Payton got up off the couch slowly removing your body from his and walked to his room thinking about what Nicole has said. <<<Your Point of View>>> The couch soon felt empty after i heard payton's while sleeping. I woke up from the couch being empty and cold and noticed Payton wasn't around. I couldn't sleep after that i tried finding my phone after a few minutes i found it and called payton. <<<Payton's P.O.V.>>> I sat in my room thinking about what Nicole said until i fell asleep <<<Your Point of View>>> Payton didn't answer the phone but i couldn't sleep on the couch so i walked up stairs and started debating on who's room i should go in. Well faith doesn't know i'm here and i don't wanna wake up payton because it about 1 in the morning. I walked back down stairs folded the blanket and put it where it is supposed to go. I grabbed my shoes and threw them on and walked back to my house locking the door from the inside behind me. I make my way home and noticed i left my key here when i left home. So when i got there i start looking for the key under one of our rocks or something but i forgot we moved it. So i have to sneak in somehow the doors are all locked and all the downstairs windows normally are as well. I started double checking to see and the kitchen window was unlocked i climbed through the window and like i guessed everyone was still asleep i grabbed a blanket and jumped in the couch and started dozing off. <<<the next morning>>> When i woke i heard everyone up in my room still i went up there and walked in my room without knocking luckily everyone was dressed. Sam wasn't in there anymore but everyone else was.
N- "oh hey y/n didn't expect you to be here"
Y/n- "I mean this is MY house Nicole"
E- "hey y/n" emma says cheerfully Nicole and elizabeth smack her arm to stop her.
Josh- "i'm gonna go"
Jenna- "I'll go with you" Jenna and Josh leave and head to school. Tanner and Emma are flirting with each other and Nicole and Elizabeth are glaring at me and talking about me. I walk to my closet and pick out an outfit: yellow ivory and ella shirt, nike shorts, and white converse. *outfit at bottom*
I walk out and tanner and emma are gone and Elizabeth and Nicole are walking out. I walk to my mirror and braid a piece of my hair and put it all back in a ponytail. When i finish my hair i grab my phone and hydro flask and head down stairs my brothers are eating. I walk over grab a piece of bread toast it and mash up a avocado and put it on my toast and top it with crushed red pepper. Then i pour some almond milk and finish my breakfast. When i finish my brothers give me a ride school. <<<skip school day>>> I get on the bus and wait for Payton to walk back like he normally does. When he makes his way back to the seat he talks to his others friends  and he kinda ignores me for the bus ride. (Narrator is taking now) The rest of the week went the same way y/n would do to school wait til after school to go home, sit in the seat and wait on Payton and he ignored you and talked to his friends. When you got home you would always question why he's ignoring, do homework, get on your phone, shower, eat with your brothers and everything like that. Nicole got tired of being around you, so she went to stay at Elizabeths. <<<Your Point of View>>> it's Friday afternoon and i'm currently sitting in my room on my bed i just got home from school. Payton's been ignoring me all week i'm not sure why i haven't asked about it either though it's not like we're a thing any ways. But my brothers are having a party tonight so i need to find an outfit to where that's appropriate, cute and comfy. I walk over to my closet and pull out what i'm gonna where. I was about to start getting dressed when i hear a knock on my door. I opened my door and it was...
*messages with Nicole and Payton*

*your school outfit and hair*

Who do you think knocked on the door? (it's not payton btw ;) Also her party outfit will be in the next part i'll try and upload as soon as possible

Who do you think knocked on the door? (it's not payton btw ;) Also her party outfit will be in the next part i'll try and upload as soon as possible. Next time i upload will probably be next week bc i highly doubt i can right a lot this weekend. but any ways thank you for over 2k read!🥳 and i'm sorry that this chapter is kinda shorter compared to others DONT FORGET TO VOTE :)