chapter 1

It's monday morning and wake up for school you put on a simple hoodie and leggings with white vans and throw your hair back in a messy bun. Then eat a bagel for breakfast then soon you here the bus coming you grab you pink brand back pack abs walk out the door to the bus. You get to school and you have your normal day. Once the day is over you go get on your afternoon bus you go to your seat and everything is normal until someone sits next to you (you like to sit alone and most you of the time you do) you look up from your phone and pull your earbuds out you know who is sitting in front of you but you don't know why they are you two never made eye contact. Then he got up and moved to the seat with his friend you still never made eye contact. Someone stared squeezing the top of your knee cap you look up and it's the boy that moved out from the seat you were in, (it's Payton if you haven't figured it out yet)you don't really react and you got kinda weirded out. Then your bus gets home his stop is one before yours so you watch him as him comes up the aisle you stick your leg out to trip him and he see's you and continues to walk then he looks back and smiles and moves a piece out of his face. Then you get to your stop and you walk off the bus and walk to your house you went inside and did some homework, ate dinner, took a shower, and got on your phone and started dozing off to sleep...
here's your backpack

here's your outfit