Friday🥳

I was about to start getting dressed when i hear a knock on my door. I opened my door and it was Terrance. *mini description of terrance*
Terrance- he is your ex he was a terrible boyfriend well not always you two dated for 3 years he was very nice, loving, and caring, well that was for the first year. The next two years he started cheating repeatedly and you'd still take him back and he then started abusing you but you aloud it. He would make you do things you didn't like, but you didn't wanna leave him. After two years of him not being the same anymore you left him he didn't approve so you told your brothers and they did something about it. ;) you haven't seen him since. *end of mini description of terrance* What in the h*ll was terrance doing here. Y/n- "What do you need?"
T- "Hey, just here me out ok?"
Y/n- "Fine, what do you want?" you say blocking the door way to get into your room.
T- "Can i come in?" you grunt and huff, then move out of the way motioning him to come in.
T- "thanks" he says while sitting on your bed
Y/n- "So... what do you need and how'd you even get in my house"
T- "I knocked and the door started opening, so i asked your name when i walked in and there was no response. So i came in and came up here. "
Y/n- "Were my brothers not down there?"
T- "There car wasn't here so i guessed they weren't"
Y/n- "Anyways what did you need?"
T- "i miss you and i miss us overall"
Y/n- "Well that sucks doesn't it"
T- "I'm serious, i'm sorry about everything"
Y/n- "I can't do this right now Terrance, can you please leave... like now"
T- "No!" he said kinda loud and got up off your bed and pinned you to the wall. Your heart started racing and then your door opened Payton, and your brothers walked in. Then Terrance immediately connected his lips to your and his hands started exploring your body. You tried to push him off and you couldn't get him off. But before you knew it his body wasn't on you anymore. When you noticed he
off of you, you looked up and seen your brothers hitting him repeatedly then you turned your head and seen Payton you walked up to him and hugged him tighter than you've ever hugged someone
<<<Payton's P.O.V.>>>  We walked in y/n's room and her lips were connected to some else's i seen Cameron and Dylan more fast when we went in the room then me and y/n's eyes met. Next thing i knew she hugged me tighter than i've ever been hugged<<<Your P.O.V.>>> I wasn't sure why terrance was here but i hated the fact that he was. And for a second while Payton was hugging me i forgot terrance was here well until i heard yelling
D- "What the h*ll was Terrance doing here" Dylan yelled while cameron took him down the stairs. I let go of Payton scared to death.
Y/n- "I don't know i heard a knock on my door and i excepted it to be you and then i opened it and it was him" you said starting to tear up. Dylan walked up and hugged you then cameron walked back up stairs and hugged you Payton started heading back down stairs. When your brothers let you go so you went up and hugged Payton he was surprised by your hug but then he hugged you back. Cameron and Dylan walked passed you and went down stairs.
Y/n- "thank you payton" payton just nodded his head and hugged you tighter. Then both of you headed down stairs.
D- "don't forget we're having a party tonight also sam will be home in like 10 minutes"
C- "dress appropriately"
Y/n- "got it, also do you have everything you need for the party?"
D- "I believe we do we just went to the store"
Y/n- "okay, i'm gonna go get ready" all the boys nod there heads. And you walk up stairs. <<<Payton's P.O.V.>>> D- "So... you and y/n" payton blushes
P- "Woah.. um it's not like that we're just friends"
C- "if it ever becomes anything more we might have a problem"
P- "yup got it!" payton's says kinda scared. <<<Your P.O.V.>>> i ran upstairs to get ready for the party and eventually i find a striped skirt and top duo and throw it on i put on some light makeup and fix my hair. About an hour later i hear it getting louder and louder down stairs, I grab my phone and head down there. As soon as i walk down stairs i walk in to my kitchen looking for my brothers and i found them.
Y/n- "is this out fit good"
C- "no imma ne-"
D- "Yes your outfit is fine" dylan says snacking cameron's chest. you laugh and walk away to enjoy the party. You see Faith and Payton talking and head of towards them until you felt warm hands around your mouth and you can't see anything.

*hair and outfit*

OUUUU what happened?? comment what you think happened and i'll try to upload as soon as possible loves <3